Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 68 Lawrence County 67 15th Region All "A" Championship
But none of that matters now really lol.. Looking forward to seeing Lawrence for the next few years. Hope they can make it out of the district and back to the region.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:But none of that matters now really lol.. Looking forward to seeing Lawrence for the next few years. Hope they can make it out of the district and back to the region.
Will be suprised if the young Dawgs can make out of the 57th this year.
Most likely be 2014 before you get to see them play again @ The Expo
fedscreekviking Wrote:The facts will still be when this site is a memory. Pikeville is having a great season. Congrats Pikeville. But they are doing it with an illegal player. This is how I see it Pikevilee is a member of the KHSAA. As a member they agree to abide by the rules made by KHSAA . But when a KHSSA decision doesnt go their way they sidestep the rules by a political favor. Prove that I am wrong

Rumor on the street is the appeals ruling was issued today by the KHSAA. KHSAA has ruled Kasongo ELIGIBLE. :Clap:
doubledown Wrote:Will be suprised if the young Dawgs can make out of the 57th this year.
Most likely be 2014 before you get to see them play again @ The Expo

Lawrence County has a really great shot of not only advancing but WINNING the district THIS season.
[quote=jamesclay]Lawrence County has a really great shot of not only advancing but WINNING the district THIS season.[
Winning? haha that was a good one
BIG FAN #1 Wrote:[quote=jamesclay]Lawrence County has a really great shot of not only advancing but WINNING the district THIS season.[

Have you watched Lawrence Co. play lately? They are 11-3 since December 20. Those three losses were by a combined 9 points.
BIG FAN #1 Wrote:[quote=jamesclay]Lawrence County has a really great shot of not only advancing but WINNING the district THIS season.[

All you do is bash LC on these threads. How sad & pathetic. They were within 1 point of beating the best team in the region. Anyone can see this team shouldn't be taken lightly. Denial is an ugly thing, "Big Fan". :lame:
A few phone calls to the right people can get things done. Doesnt change the fact that from the time of the injunction to the favorable ruling if true he was an illegal player
For that matter what would this mean? He is already playing, has his injunction which would allow him to do so, and a law that would stop the KHSAA from punishing Pikeville after the season. With their hands tied why wouldn't they go ahead and make him legal.. I have been scolded by more than one mod for continuing this line of posting yet the Pikeville fans can do so as they please.
fedscreekviking Wrote:For that matter what would this mean? He is already playing, has his injunction which would allow him to do so, and a law that would stop the KHSAA from punishing Pikeville after the season. With their hands tied why wouldn't they go ahead and make him legal.. I have been scolded by more than one mod for continuing this line of posting yet the Pikeville fans can do so as they please.
I wish everyone would just shut up, so I guess it is a good time to close it. That makes two threads in two days. Keep up the good work guys!

-Take away from this thread:

-Great game.
-Congrats to PHS on their first 15th Region All "A" Title in 20 years
-Beware of this young Lawrence County team. Now and in the future.