Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any boxing fans out there?
Anyone in here a big boxing fan.
I keep up with the sport - but can't afford to watch everything lol

What is you favorite boxing match of all-time?
Aaron Pryor / Alexis Arguello 1

But I have many! I was a huge fan, but it died when Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr's careers died. My era of the late 80's early 90's may have been the greatest of all time when you look at the depth in all divisions. I could give you 100's of my favorites. Give me a topic, and I can ramble forever!

I was brought up in Boxing. My father was a Army Golden Gloves boxer. I fooled around with it until I got to HS and took up team sports and girls, in no particular order Wink
Stardust Wrote:Aaron Pryor / Alexis Arguello 1

But I have many! I was a huge fan, but it died when Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr's careers died. My era of the late 80's early 90's may have been the greatest of all time when you look at the depth in all divisions. I could give you 100's of my favorites. Give me a topic, and I can ramble forever!

I was brought up in Boxing. My father was a Army Golden Gloves boxer. I fooled around with it until I got to HS and took up team sports and girls, in no particular order Wink

^This was me as well. I loved boxing when I was younger. Tried to get back into when the show The Contender came on TV but lost interest once again.
My all-time favorite fight would probably be Marvin Hagler vs. Tommy Hearns.
^ Arguably the best three rounds of boxing ever!