Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 teams in the 15th Region as of Feb.9
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Basketballer, people are giving South Floyd credit but just because they won All "A" automatically makes them so great. There a good team but not the best in the region. I mean come on they beat Betsy Lane by 1.

Im not from Valley but facts are facts. They have the best record in the region and have the most talent in the region.

BL is a decent basketball team when they beat SF, BUT they are going down hill and SF is going up hill, Im not doubting SV, they are good no doubt but they are very beatable....People bash SF for there schedule but they have play a tough one
Im wondering how this time off is going to hurt SF b/c they only have 2 more games left in regualr season this could hurt them in the long run
What is so special about Shelby Valley?????
Can their big man handle Steven Stanley and Burnett Little?
South Floyd couldnt beat Shelby Valley right now. Its as simple as that guys. South Floyd got a hard schedule because they choose to. Theyve played only five or six 15th region teams and only won one of those games. Meanwhile Valley has not only beaten people in the 15th and only lost one game but people in other region's as well. Valley has a schedule just as hard if not harder than south floyds. I like south floyd but their is no reason to argue about it.
Valley is a ticking time bomb waiting to happen! Without Kiser I dont see them getting by the semi-finals of the 15th region tourny.
"SuperMario" Wrote:South Floyd couldnt beat Shelby Valley right now. Its as simple as that guys. South Floyd got a hard schedule because they choose to. Theyve played only five or six 15th region teams and only won one of those games. Meanwhile Valley has not only beaten people in the 15th and only lost one game but people in other region's as well. Valley has a schedule just as hard if not harder than south floyds. I like south floyd but their is no reason to argue about it.

And that's coming from a Pike Central fan people...
Until Valley loses another 15th Region game which would b their second one there is no chacne they couldnt b #1 their 12-1 in the region. Are they vunerable yes they are but 2% chance that SF is going to beat them come tourny time and get over it SF is realy going to b hurt only playing 2 more games in the ladder part of the season b-4 March Maddness is it possible yes is it likely NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
IMO I think SV, Belfry, and Johnson Central are the top 3 teams in the region
I just can't wait until Saturday when Pburg plays SF again, I think Pburg has turned the corner on this disappointing season.
I think Valley is the number one team in the region. I dont see how anyone could rank SF above the Cats. Yes, they lost to Sheldon Clark, and South Floyd beat SC, but that doent matter. SC played a GREAT game against Valley with terrific defense, and Valley made many noticable mistakes and bad decisions. If SC would have played against SF like they did Valley, we would have had a differant team go to Richmond. I'm not saying Valley isnt beatable, becasue they are, we all saw it. But IMO, they are still the favorite.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I just can't wait until Saturday when Pburg plays SF again, I think Pburg has turned the corner on this disappointing season.
I really hope P-burg destroys SF so all these "hi hat crazies" will shut up about their team. Jesus this is starting to get old. All I hear is Burnett this and Stanley that. Stanley averages what 6 points a game? Hell, he's 300 lbs and 6'5. If I couldn't score more than that a game and me that big in the 15th region I'd just quit. That's just all honesty coming out. I'm tired of hearing about Stanley. He's lazy and no good. The only way he gets points is because of his weight. Other than that he is just flat out horrible. :evil:
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I just can't wait until Saturday when Pburg plays SF again, I think Pburg has turned the corner on this disappointing season.
I really hope P-burg destroys SF so all these "hi hat crazies" will shut up about their team. Jesus this is starting to get old. All I hear is Burnett this and Stanley that. Stanley averages what 6 points a game? Hell, he's 300 lbs and 6'5. If I couldn't score more than that a game and me that big in the 15th region I'd just quit. That's just all honesty coming out. I'm tired of hearing about Stanley. He's lazy and no good. The only way he gets points is because of his weight. Other than that he is just flat out horrible. :evil:

Awesome post...Go P-burg!!

That's the unclassiest post I've ever read. Definitely coming from a moderator. I wouldn't expect nothing else though. How many times have you watched them play? Once or twice? Don't make speculations when you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about. As far as Stanley goes, he's had a great year thus far and is only playing better. I'd take him and Little both over any big men in the region.
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:

That's the unclassiest post I've ever read. Definitely coming from a moderator. I wouldn't expect nothing else though. How many times have you watched them play? Once or twice? Don't make speculations when you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about. As far as Stanley goes, he's had a great year thus far and is only playing better. I'd take him and Little both over any big men in the region.
Unclassy post? This site is turning into a Hi Hat Crazy mess. All you see is SF winning the NBA Championship. It's getting rediculous. You can take Stanley. The kid is not that great. Like I said for his size he should be dominating. I mean no disrespect, but when other great teams in this region aren't getting the credit they deserve, then why give a team like SF any credit when it's their fans running their mouths cuz they know all they can do is talk. I will eat my words if SF wins at P-burg, but I really don't see it happening. And for your information I have played against Stanley. I have watched P-burg play SF every time these 2 have met except for one time. Plus I watched the All-A so trust me I know what I'm talking about and I guarantee I know more about these things than you. :wink:
"alfus21" Wrote:

Awesome post...Go P-burg!!
:twisted: 8)

Unclassy post? This site is turning into a Hi Hat Crazy mess. All you see is SF winning the NBA Championship. It's getting rediculous. You can take Stanley. The kid is not that great. Like I said for his size he should be dominating. I mean no disrespect, but when other great teams in this region aren't getting the credit they deserve, then why give a team like SF any credit when it's their fans running their mouths cuz they know all they can do is talk. I will eat my words if SF wins at P-burg, but I really don't see it happening. And for your information I have played against Stanley. I have watched P-burg play SF every time these 2 have met except for one time. Plus I watched the All-A so trust me I know what I'm talking about and I guarantee I know more about these things than you. :wink:
:lol:

:lol:
8)