Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 42 Sheldon Clark 41 final
At Valley
Dang!
Game was tied at 21 at the half. SV outscored SC 14-4 in the 3rd and ended up going up by 12 early in the 4th, but SC battled back forcing some quick shots and turnovers by SV. SC had the last shot bringing it in on the sideline with just over 3 seconds left. Lakyn Mullins of SV blocked Newsome's shot from the baseline as time expired. Exciting finish.
Not gonna be a run away season like SV thought it would be. GREAT game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Not gonna be a run away season like SV thought it would be. GREAT game

I don't think it was gonna be a runaway season anyway, but losing Leeza Mullins for the season was a huge hit to SV. They have done very well so far without her Senior leadership on the floor. They are very young. Should be fun come tournament time.
^I didn't know about Mullins. Now I understand. Thanks Dorton.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Sounds like it was a great game. Congrats to Shelby Valley on the win.