Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions-58th District Championship: Allen Central vs. Prestonsburg
Allen Central will play Prestonsburg tomorrow night for the 58th District Championship at Archer Park. AC has won 4 of the last 5, with a Runner-Up finish in 2004. I'm assuming P'Burg will go with Hamilton since Rodebaugh went against Betsy Layne. AC will go with Turner and Little, although I'm not sure which will start. The Rebels are playing good as of late, and continue to swing hot sticks! I didn't see any of the P'Burg-BL game, so I'm not sure how the Blackcats looked. This game will be rough for both teams. P'Burg will have the home fans behind them, and I can assure AC will have quite a few as well. I'm going to have to go with Allen Central in this one and make it 5 of the last 6. However, good luck to both teams! I'll be there to watch!
Im going with AC definately.....
Prestonsburg by 2 runs
Should be a good game.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I'm going with AC. I think Pburg will make it a good game though.

AC 8
Pburg 4
Well P-burg was behind at first in the game last night. But they came back strong cause they wanted it bad. They are gonna come back tonight with that same fire. AC has been playing good and I hope that they can pull off another win tonight. They played great last night. They really played as a team. Good Luck AC!! :Cheerlead
I think AC has this one..but it will most definently be a good game to see!!
This will be a great game to watch ! But I will not be able to make it ! I look forward to seeing the final score to tonights game !
Anybody know how the game turned out?