Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moan & Groan because my team isn't in the final thread...
Come on...get it out...it's ok....sound off here....it's not alright to use a state final thread to take away from what your team couldn't experience!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Anyone...come on, don't be shy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I don't think anyone has anything to whine about.... Wink
And that's a beautiful thing Stardust Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I will whine about these trolling threads.

If you want reaction to this one you may want to move it to college basketball.
^ Stardust already took care of that with mass chaos pics regarding the UK-Baylor game...good advice FBALL, I know you hear this a lot Wink

Know the lack of reaction is the original intent. Intent for folks to honor the state finalists. If someone wants to sound off or create a beef then sound off on a new thread i.e. x vs. y '13 or post back on their original game thread. It's about the kids and their journey being capped off.

I simply would like to see people recognize that in the final score thread. Positive recognition and honor, nothing more, nothing less. The douche award concept was created to make examples out of those who take away from the efforts of the kids and make it about their team because their upset about not being there in the state final thread.

I'd like to think you would appreciate that....somewhere the concept was lost in translation. Again lack of negative response and full of piss and vinegar is a good thing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
No I followed it. I just think that's a bit sensitive. Conversations twist and turn and go in different directions as they proceed. I don't see a conversation on a message board as taking away anything from what anybody has accomplished. If it does I think they need to grow a set.
Agree with you other than the State Champ threads. People grandstanding a team other than the finalists during a state final thread isn't about me being sensitive or a matter of growing a set it, it's disrespectful. It's about honoring the champ and the runner up. I simply place more value on that than you do.

No worries FBALL...!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I value it. It just doesn't bother me.