Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullitt East-58 - Henry Clay-55
Final.

Troutman (BE)19pts 9 rebs

Grundy (HC) 16pts and 9 rebs

Very nice win for the Chargers without Willis.
Totally disappointed again by HC. This team is so talented, they shoulda won this game by 10 or more.
Agreed, w/o Willis, I expected Henry Clay to actually pull this one out. They are a very talented team..
Is Fayette County basketball headed the way of their football? Into the dumpster.
I agree HC should have won this one without Willis--but do like the direction they are going---Brown seems to have them playing hard and being unselfish-

I watched the game lat night and they had a terrible 3rd quarter--not sure they made a FG? Cunningham really struggled tonight

They made a great run at the end

I see this team to continue to improve throughout the season! they are fun to watch

I believe Fayette Co bball is improving--you are always going to have a team or two rebuilding like TC this year but for the most part it is generally balanced with some good talent
I really like this HC team. They are fun to watch. But it seems like they are having trouble closing out ball games late. They did the same thing against Johnson Central in the Fast Lane Classic. But I'm sure they will pull it together soon.

Rusty Troutman for Bullit East is a very good player. Those that haven't seen him, need to.