Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kayla Rankin - Best Player in Kentucky?
Is Kayla Rankin the best player in Kentucky? She was a First Team All Stater last year as a Sophomore. I know a lot of D1 schools have been coming to watch her in practice. The girl is a beast. Just lacking a little in the height department but she has the hops to make up for that.
Has perry central had any scrimmage games yet? If so how did they do? How did Rankin do?
She is very good, but right now I have to give the edge to the superstar at Marion County. She has a season to prove me wrong.
Rankin and epps are very good. But I still think Rebecca greenwell is the best all around player and if healthy this years Miss Kentucky basketball.
^I forgot about her. Yes. She is definitely the best player in Kentucky.
Hoops12 Wrote:Rankin and epps are very good. But I still think Rebecca greenwell is the best all around player and if healthy this years Miss Kentucky basketball.

Couldn't agree more. Stole the words from my fingers :Thumbs:
Best player in the 2014 possibly, in the state no. the 2013 class is pretty heavy with skilled players and the 2015 class is one of the most highly reguarded classes Kentucky has had.

"for those who don't know, now you know"
Well in my opinion to be the best you must also have excellent ball handling skills in the open court. Don't get me wrong rankin is an excellent post player but not the best.
bball dad Wrote:Well in my opinion to be the best you must also have excellent ball handling skills in the open court. Don't get me wrong rankin is an excellent post player but not the best.

ahh boys..
Rebecca Greenwell is the best player in the state...
1st Team All Stater as a Sophomore. Not to shabby.
^Agreed. Great player, just not the best.
She will dunk on LCC this year.
Better get the trampoline out. lol