Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Backcourt in 15th
Elisha will be one of the top point guards in the region this year even as a freshman. I think the best backcourt will be either Johnson Central or Shelby Valley. Only the season will tell which will be the best, but it will be one of those two...
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
yep i agree bballfan
Justice impressed me during the regionals...He could turn out to be a great one...Reminds me of Mikey Hall when he played as an 8th grader for the raiders..If he turns out half as good of high school player as Mikey Hall he'll be fine but thats who he reminds me of personally.
Again Cards....DID NOT SAY he was developmentally unsound...said he needs to get develop more...ESPECIALLY physically.he has a hard time defending bigger, more physical guards..you need to read a litle closer their partner...said he was a nice player..that needs to develop more...as do ALL nice players...he also needs work defensively...as do MOST players in the 15th region...again..this is my opinion...you have voiced yours...and I have voiced mine...didn't mean to ruffle your feathers...whether they be Cardinal OR Eagle feathers..
I was also basing my opinion on LAST SEASON...not on this coming one...unfortunately I am not a fortune teller...
So you are saying his dad(and YOU) thinks he is as good as he needs to be?? WOW...I'm sure his coach next year at wherever he is going to play will be very happy to get a player who doesn't need to develop and get better..
I'm saying he is not developmentally behind in no aspect of his game. He can stand to improve,but there is no need to expect me to agree with you about this.I also noticed you posted three times in a row.Can't you post all you had to say at one time?The bottom line is he is just as talented as anybody in the 15th at the pg position end of story. HAVE A NICE LIFE!!!!:Thumbs:
That last post is really not even worth a reply...I NEVER SAID the kid was LACKING...never even IMPLIED that..sorry that I touched such a sensitive nerve..and that WAS NOT your point...