Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky getting a new QB?
isn't last day for juco signing jan 15th?
The 20th
well since we got a good here at Arkansas State,i hope he signs for my Cats
Johnson is a Cat according to his coach
Good too hear
I def don't think that Drew is the answer to any of our problems. We have a lot of work to do.
It sure seems to me that every big time recruit we get seems to be a bust.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I def don't think that Drew is the answer to any of our problems. We have a lot of work to do.

sHUT THE FRONT DOOR.....wildcatk23 peeked in momentarily. Hope you are doing well!!!

and yes many agree....The Cats have A LOT of work to do!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
never seen anywhere that Johnson signed with the Cats,does anyone know the latest?
thanks...good for the cats
Johnson is an unbelievable athlete and throws the ball well. Do not be surprised if you hear his name in Commonwealth on the first play from scrimmage when Southern Miss comes to Lexington.
^
I would hope so.
His only competition is Barker.
The most redeeming quality about this recruiting class is three OL who are either 4/5 star recruits.

It will take two years for them to get their "SEC legs." But it's a start. Football success is always determined by the strength of a teams ability to perform well in the trenches. The sooner the Cats show they can consistently win more battles than their opponents on the o and d-lines.....the sooner you will see a bowl game played.

Be patient folks...that may be a few years!!! Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:sHUT THE FRONT DOOR.....wildcatk23 peeked in momentarily. Hope you are doing well!!!

and yes many agree....The Cats have A LOT of work to do!!!

Lol, still lurking buddy,.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I def don't think that Drew is the answer to any of our problems. We have a lot of work to do.

:thatsfunn
Demarcus ware Wrote:It would take more money than all of us could put together, other than that? Nope not at UK Confusednicker:

UK Football would have all kinds of money of Paypal Cal wasn't getting 5 "one and done's" every year.
Gosh your ignorant