•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11/16
Would like to make it to hazard to see this one, but the womans got me goin to the HC game. Dogs by 20.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:LOL! This doesn't even deserve a response but, I will say that if you had perhaps taken the time to do some research before posting this ignorance, you would realize that I am involved with the Somerset area schools football programs especially Pulaski Co. As far as Lee Co not having a football team, its not because the students don't want to play, its because we don't have the funds!

First off... how can a person tell from your screen name which programs you are involved with? Other than your name indicating your affiliation with Lee County and the fact that you are degrading a team that you obviously know very little about, I could care less about your predilections.

Second... raise taxes, play football. After people see what Obama is gonna do with his second term, they won't even notice a little bump in their property taxes.:problem:
Gotta run for now to get ready to head to Hazard... still have to paint the truck Yellowjacket Orange (yeah, I know, I know... it makes NO sense to me either), shave the Jacket logo into my dog's fur and give my Nana a pedicure (don't ask). If I get those last two things mixed up, I'll owe Pop Pop an apology (he's a Whitley County fan).

I'll be back on around 1:00 a.m to gloat.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:That is the same issue here. It has been brought up several times, we've had a school wide vote more than once initiated by the student council and the students overwhelmingly voted for a team but, the school administration said that it wouldn't be possible because of the cost to have a team, equipment, and a home field. I do believe that one day we will but, it is going to take a large donation from some of the wealthy within the county to do it.

Paintsville got UK's old white game pants as practice pants, the ones with the blue wedge they had when woodson was there. If you ask you will be surprised what you get.
well i'm ready to have a few drinks, stop and bet on the horses at the off track betting track in hazard. Going to stop by wal-mart and get 2 sacks of dog food for them BULLDOGS cause after tonight they will be hungry for a year. I love animals and will treat them bulldogs with loving care, rub a little ointment on their buts and feed them before I drive that bus out of HazardConfusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Avery Bullock Wrote:First off... how can a person tell from your screen name which programs you are involved with? Other than your name indicating your affiliation with Lee County and the fact that you are degrading a team that you obviously know very little about, I could care less about your predilections.

Second... raise taxes, play football. After people see what Obama is gonna do with his second term, they won't even notice a little bump in their property taxes.:problem:

Cover up ur attitude towards others with politics. Nice
Hazard fans plz find 64 a full sized bus to let him have. He is tired of riding in the short bus. I guess he wants to leave the game with something. That is the only chance he has.
mysonis55 Wrote:Hazard fans plz find 64 a full sized bus to let him have. He is tired of riding in the short bus. I guess he wants to leave the game with something. That is the only chance he has.
:biglmao:we want hazard charter bus from last year
Game time less than 4 hours away..
Hazard didn't take a charter bus last year hahaha. Get your facts straight. And why would we give you all one? That's wasting money on a bus that Won't ever get driven! Unless your basketball team wants to use it
True oh so true
Gosh i hope its not to cold tonight i want to take my boy so bad its not funny..
37 reasons why Hazard will beat W'burg

Jordan Olinger
Austin Johnson
Nathan Higgins
Brandon Jones
Evan Whitaker
Koby Arnett
Alex Francis
Josh Meehan
Chris Hudson
Ryan Whitaker
Jarrod Combs
Brandon Miller
Cade Fletcher
Nathan Stupart
Tyler Logan
Houston Smith
Kaleb Huber
Caleb Holcomb
Trey Higgins
Kevin Eversole
Anthony Asher
Jacob Blanton
Timmy Pittard
Jordan Childers
Tim Clemons
Jacobs Combs
Hilton Dixon
Dylan Goins
KP Hastings
Joe Hurt
Dalton May
Jalen Olinger
Jimmy Perkins
Jacob Roll
Cole Ratcliff
Dan Turner
Austin Vergne

>>>>>>> anything u got......

Bulldog Pride

Good luck
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Isn't Johnson hurt. I was under the understanding he did something to his knee and was out for the year. I hate it because he is a senior and you hate for a kid to end his career like that. I think they should still be very good. Good luck and hopefully no more injuries
Where u at 64?
pork Wrote:Where u at 64?

Probably got arrested for trying to hotwire a bus.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)