Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wymt
just wondering if you guys(wymt) will be carrying the Breahitt/Belfry game live so we can see it on the internet,if not what game will it be? Central/Bell
They are airing the Hazard/Williamsburg game. That should be a good one to watch too.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:They are airing the Hazard/Williamsburg game. That should be a good one to watch too.

yea but not as good as the bees.lol
I think Belfry/Breathitt is the premier matchup featuring two EKY teams this week, with that said I would broadcast the Hazard/Williamsburg game if I were WYMT as well.

The game has just as much significance, promises to be an evenly matched game, and the kicker is it makes logistics and expenses considerably less having it in their back yard. Belfry is a little bit of a haul from Hazard.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I think Belfry/Breathitt is the premier matchup featuring two EKY teams this week, with that said I would broadcast the Hazard/Williamsburg game if I were WYMT as well.

The game has just as much significance, promises to be an evenly matched game, and the kicker is it makes logistics and expenses considerably less having it in their back yard. Belfry is a little bit of a haul from Hazard.

If the Hazard and Williamsburg game wasnt @ Hazard then im sure and positive that the Belfry and Breathitt game would be on tv..
^^^

The only downside I can see bac2369 is the chance of Pikeville winning.

If that happens, 1A is the only class where you would have two mountain teams playing each other in the Semi's, and subsequently the obvious (maybe only) choice for WYMT to broadcast next week. This would mean the same team playing on WYMT in successive weeks.

Unfortunately, Pikeville is a significant underdog so it is probably a non-issue anyway.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:^^^

The only downside I can see bac2369 is the chance of Pikeville winning.

If that happens, 1A is the only class where you would have two mountain teams playing each other in the Semi's, and subsequently the obvious (maybe only) choice for WYMT to broadcast next week. This would mean the same team playing on WYMT in successive weeks.

Unfortunately, Pikeville is a significant underdog so it is probably a non-issue anyway.

Pikeville is the underdog but Fairviews is suspect in my opinion. If Pikeville shuts that running game down then what are they going to do. Facing this kind of offense is why u play a team like belfry in the early season to prepare you for such in the playoffs. Fairview is no Belfry so i really think Pikeville pulls another upset.