Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper at Franklin County 11/16
Who is going to this game?
Anyone want to swap text message updates throughout the games?
Cooper 35-21. Someone is going to play some defense against Franklin County eventually. I think Cooper is the East's only chance.
Looks to be a tough match up for Franklin, I wonder if they will even be able to score!???????? Cooper will look to run the ball with physical play vs, the flyers.
Flyers will make a go at it tonight, this group has a little back bone and even when things go south and get wild they seem to buckle down and make something happen, they have escaped death a few times this year, and I look for them to do so tonight. Cooper is good, and out matches the flyers, and they are from Northern Kentucky...I mean that is a football Mecca.
If Cooper has half the defensive effort they had against Anderson County, this should be a great game. If not, Franklin County will roll into Bowling Green undefeated. I do know that Bowling Green, Warren Central and John Hardin all have good defenses. They will have to earn it on the field, but they seem to doing just that every week.
Does any of Franklin County's players play on both sides of the ball?
FCHS, plays quite a few player both ways but they also rotate alot at some spots. They seem to stay fairly fresh most games. Which is impressive the pace they play on offense.
No one in FC is thinking they will roll over Cooper we know its gonna be a battle and a tough one to win.
Cooper by 10
Franklin County by 7
FC wins 100-99
FC will have to make some stops to win, will not be high scoring game vs this cooper defense.
There are many great football games being played tonight, but I'd love to watch this one.
And the Bell County vs Central game. The Boyle County vs Lex. Cath game. Covington Cath. vs Highlands... This is the best football weekend of the year.
Cooper 31 Frnklin,Co 14