Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- WKY
1. Bowling Green- Yawn..Purples roll. They do get a little bit of a test this week.
2. Warren Central- Dragons move on, will they get Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde this Friday?
3. Mayfield- Cards going through the formalities as they march towards the Semi-Finals
4. Henderson County- Colonels dispatch of Fern Creek and move on to their next Louisville challenger.
5. Warren East- Raiders smoke Calloway and now get an inconsistent Lone Oak team.

Eliminated from Contention:
Greenwood

Game of the Week:
Paducah Tilghman @ Monroe County- Tilghman and Monroe both look to make a statement that they are legit threats in 3A.
Looking forward to the annual game with Bwood. They will get their starters back for the Frankfort game I'm sure. They will bring the d to the game against the panthers at Bwood and pull out a close one. Bwood will remember 44 up the middle enough to score 3-4 td's.
I also think that the OC Murray game could be a dandy though Murray lost a key lineman on both sides of the ball to suspension and that will hurt their chances
Cardinal, we got another one from Mayfield on here now. Smashmouth is also a big fan. We are starting to get a little bit of a voice on here. It may soon be a Kentucky posting site instead of just eastern ky.Confusednicker: I too have Murray winning that game. They seem to be pretty close to one another except Murray has defense. That is what makes champions.:popcorn: