Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 68 Harrison Co. 14
Final score.
Congrats eagles!!
congrats JC
JC got back to playing JC football.

Crowd was kinda down tonight.... But I think the cold weather and talk of how bad of a blow out this game could have been kept some fans away.

Can't wait for next week.... Covington Catholic makes the journey to 'Johnsonville'
This game could have been 80-0.

Harrison Co. may have dressed 25 kids. JC played the JV defense for the majority of the 2nd qtr. That was when Harrison Co. scored there 2 td's.
Well, I guess I will take my crow extra crispy! I honestly didn't think that JC would win this one by more than 3 or 4 TDs but, obviously I was wrong about this game and the fact the playing NKY teams the entire season doesn't help.

Congrats JC!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congratulations, JC!
Congrats Johnson :Thumbs:
Harrison County (1-10) and Pendleton County (2-8) should look at dropping out district play for a few years. Build there numbers up and play some teams that arent the caliber of their district and regional teams.

By the way Harrison Co. looked last night, only dressing around 25 players and having 1 win on the season, they are one-two years away from cancelling their program.
Wow, impressive win.

Congrats Johnson County; good luck next week.
Hard to play beyond class 1A with only 25 players. JC won and is moving on.
11/2/2012
Johnson Central 68 Harrison Co. 14
Harrison Co. 0 14 0 0 14
Johnson Central 28 19 14 7 68
Scoring summary:
Class 4A
JC--Jordan Young 38 interception return (Ryan Burford kick); JC--Young 28 run (Burford kick); JC--Daymion Belcher 37 run (Burford kick); JC--Belcher 66 run (Lorenzo Antignano kick); JC--Young 26 run (kick failed); JC--Matt Hall fumble recovery in endzone (Burford kick); HC--Robbie Stroub 12 run (Daniel Klapheke kick); JC--J.D. Davis 47 run (kick failed); HC--Zach Royce 6 pass from Stroub (Klapheke kick); JC--Belcher 4 run (Burford kick); JC--Young 75 run (Burford kick); JC--Belcher 44 run (Burdford kick).
Records: Johnson Central 9-2, Harrison Co. 1-10.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy
Eagles have slightly over 500 yards on the ground. Nice way to start the playoffs. Next up CCH. Should be a great one.
Congrats JC. I might make the trip to watch the Cov Cath game. I've watched them play cov Cath several times in recent years.
Lost lost my sound the internet during 2nd qt. JC must have looked much better this week!