18Texas Tech .3242
19Boise State .3123
20Nebraska .2568
21West Virginia .2512
22Arizona .1692
23Texas .1640
24Oklahoma State.0893
25Louisiana Tech .0784

I can't wait till they start a plaoyoff system!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I SHOULD be another LSU/Bama title game, but they wont do that again.

Bama by 400 against any of the 3 jokes behind them in the pole....
If they went with a playoff system Kentucky would never make it to the Playoffs
Looserville is number 10? I guess they're the most over rated team in the country.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I SHOULD be another LSU/Bama title game, but they wont do that again.

Bama by 400 against any of the 3 jokes behind them in the pole....

You really think Notre Dame is a Joke? Oregon i understand and possibly Kansas State, but Notre Dame is for real.

Do i think they can beat Bama? No. Do i think anyone else would give Bama a better game than Notre Dame? No.

IMO Bama and Notre Dame will be playing for the title. Notre Dame has the defense to play with them for 2-3 quarters before Bama finally pulls away.

No one in the country will beat Bama this year, but Notre Dame will give them the best game.
I would like to see ND play for a national title and against Alabama I feel would be a better game than K State or Oregon.

However, you have to keep an eye on Georgia. They always make a surge every year and if for some reason they win out and have an upset to win the SEC (which likely won't happen) they could be sitting in the title game.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:You really think Notre Dame is a Joke? Oregon i understand and possibly Kansas State, but Notre Dame is for real.

Do i think they can beat Bama? No. Do i think anyone else would give Bama a better game than Notre Dame? No.

IMO Bama and Notre Dame will be playing for the title. Notre Dame has the defense to play with them for 2-3 quarters before Bama finally pulls away.

No one in the country will beat Bama this year, but Notre Dame will give them the best game.

YES there a joke!
Anybody not named Bama is a joke this year.

Those 3 havent faces teams comparable to what i consider a tough schedule. ND fans would like you to believe there schedule is hard because of all the big names on it, but those teams, like OK are horrible...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:YES there a joke!
Anybody not named Bama is a joke this year.

Those 3 havent faces teams comparable to what i consider a tough schedule. ND fans would like you to believe there schedule is hard because of all the big names on it, but those teams, like OK are horrible...

I agree with the bolded 100%. All i'm saying is i think Notre Dame will give them the best challenge this year.

There is no one in the country who will beat Bama this year. IMO Notre Dame is the next best team of all the rest.
Unfortunately, I think Notre Dame is actually going to need some help if they are able to make it to the National Championship game.

Oregon has the beef portion of their schedule coming up, whereas Notre Dame has a weak portion even the USC lost some luster thanks to them losing to Arizona.

I think if Alabama or Oregon were to lose, it could set-up a showdown between K-State & Notre Dame...and who in their right mind would have predicted that during the preseason.
I hope LSU beats Bama!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^
If they do, youll see a repeat of last year national championship.
^I hope so. That way the BCS will show even more how stupid it is. But, I doubt that will happen. Cause the country will go nutts if it does.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^
Last year, the BCS was a 100% correct.
Bama and LSU were the two best teams in the country, and heads and shoulders above the rest of the country. Whoever doesnt believe that is kidding themselves...
The only thing I hate about Football season is that Kentucky fans become Bama fans.... Because your team is the biggest JOKE in the nation...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
No teams like ND have fans that want to say that.

I hate Bama with a passion, but there the best damn team in the country without a doubt.
Please dont resort to acting like ESPN comments, becuase thats what you doing with a post like that.

Were not Bama fans, were realist. And the real thing to believe is that Bama is a shit load better than any team in the country.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
No teams like ND have fans that want to say that.

I hate Bama with a passion, but there the best damn team in the country without a doubt.
Please dont resort to acting like ESPN comments, becuase thats what you doing with a post like that.

Were not Bama fans, were realist. And the real thing to believe is that Bama is a shit load better than any team in the country.

YEAH.... Notre Dame is #3 and u still hate.... Fact is Notre Dame is a very good team. Yes Alabama is #1 but Notre Dame is 8-0.... and now that Notre Dame has beaten Oklahoma some how they now suck... So.....

Alabama beat:
Western Kentucky - good but still Sun Belt
Arkansas - sucks
Ole Miss - sucks
Tennessee - sucks
Missouri - sucks
Florida Altantic - sucks
Michigan - pretty good but Notre Dame also beat them
Mississippi State - good but Tennessee is the best win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
I hope you get your wish. I really do.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I hope you get your wish. I really do.

LOL I don't wish that... I would want Notre Dame to play Louisville in the National Championship game LOL

I'm a big LSU and USC fan this weekend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]