Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, lets predict the it will never happen sur64 game!
Gut, that much I would agree with. But you guys better not overlook Bwood. They are probably doing their usual, "Oh we are not that good", act. Then when it comes playoff time, we are really gonna show you what we got. I have seen it many times before. Do not go to sleep on the Tigers. They could come into this thing as a #4 seed and I would still not sleep on them. If you guys do, in four weeks from now yall will be coming to Bwood to root for the Cardinals to beat Bwood.
I can't believe this thread made it to 2 pagesConfusednicker:
It goes to show you just how many people across the state are ready and waiting for the day sometime in the next four weeks when 64 gets stuffed with crow.Confusednicker: I gotta find an icon of 64 with a, you got served sign, sticking out his backside too. Maybe some artist out here can fix me up.Confusednicker: Back on track though, 64, I just wanted to fill you in. At half time of this game, we will put the jv in. As a matter of fact coach may even dress the 8th grd team and see if they will come in about the end of the 3rd. We wont let you guys go home without at least 1 td.Confusednicker: