Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield @ Caldwell Co 10/26
Well what is everyones thoughts on this one?

My guess is Mayfield 42
Caldwell Co 14
Please ensure dates of games and put in order of who will be the home team by using the "@" to make it easier to know when these games are being played. The below guidelines are posted in every sporting section, as well as all of the existing threads that are created. If you need help, just let me know.

Thx. SD

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating PredictionThreads http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...ad.php?t=99032
Mayfield by 10. Caldwell is good but Mayfield is better.
Mayfield by alot
Mayfield 34
Caldwell 13
Mayfield 42 to 17
Remember the Mayfield upset loss in the rain and the Mayfield signs which read: "Trick or treat, We can't be beat."
Mayfield by 28
I dont remember the sign, but I do remember that cold wet miserable game. I have been to thousands of football games in my life. That was by far the worst field conditions that I have ever saw. I remember several times the qb would try to throw the ball and it looked like a shot put. I hope we dont ever see another game that messy because it really doesn't tell us anything other than the coaches should reschedule it for another time.
:howdy:mysonis55 tough schedule did y'all hand pick these teams no wonder you all won over 800 games don't take me wrong but this is a cupcake schedule,hazard really did hurt you all lastyear.did Confusederved: these team lastyear by :cop::cop::cop:Confusedmoke:
That's funny 64. R u smoking more than that PAC man head on your post. Dude chk out these teams classifications, records and rankings. I already compared strength of schedules for u. The only 1 that compares in 1a is beechwood. Hazard has a pretty good one as well. From what I understand you guys have several teams that either y'all are dropping or they are dropping you next year. It sounds to me like your coaching staff may be getting ready to go to something like we do. If so, I think it will make y'all better
64SUR Wrote::howdy:mysonis55 tough schedule did y'all hand pick these teams no wonder you all won over 800 games don't take me wrong but this is a cupcake schedule,hazard really did hurt you all lastyear.did Confusederved: these team lastyear by :cop::cop::cop:Confusedmoke:

Whats funny is the worst non disrict team we played would beat Oneida by 2 tds. Hope we play the burg cause we wont serve them we will force their mouth open and cram cans of whup ass down their throat! Lol!
Red&Blk dont you know our team will be better if you use all of those icons like 64 does?Confusednicker::please:Confusedhh::ChairHit::moon::argue::Shaking::insane::1::zzz::lmao::yikes::redboxer::blabbermoTongueirateSho:problemgirl:
64, I would be willing to compare strength of schedule with you anytime. I would even be up for seeing what the coaches across the state would say about that. Oh, wait a minute, they already have. They say, we are ranked #1. :1:
only because of hazard tough schedule.we get no respect because hazard early losses.thats ok see you in bowling green we will be on the east sideline playing someone from the west or north west maybe even central ky.i just don't know.Confusednicker:
Mayfield
Getting close to game time. Kinda scarey, the last time it rained at the Mayfield/Caldwell game, we didn't come out too well. I guess it really dont matter that much though as long as we avoid injuries.