Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County vs Knox Central JV championship
Monday at HC the Bears and Pathers will play in the JV championship at HC. Any thoughts?
I haven't seen our Jv play this year but they say their pretty good, I know Harlan always has a food program should be a very good game. I'll take the panthers by 8
What time does this game start ?
6:00 p.m.
HC by 6! Go BEARS!!
JV championship? Never heard of such. Please tell me more about this.
Some of the teams in the SEKC put together a conference with playoffs this year. The teams were Harlan County, Knox Central, Bell County, Clay County, Whitley County and Corbin.
lol
Sounds like it could be cool .
It's added some significance to the JV games.
HC won 36-18! Congrats to the cubbies!
Congrats JV....you all are the ones that keep this program going and getting stronger each year.
Congrats Boys!
The kids were proud....I was very happy for them! They did an awesome job this year!
Mr. Zaga, I will respectfully accept your opinion on this matter. Just remember when you "lol" at JV games and JV conferences, that there are kids on those teams. Yes, I understand JV is not a big deal to alot of people, and that's fine. But to those kids- football is football- and they take pride in playing whether its in front of 6,000 or in front of 75- whether its for a varsity state championship or just a "W" on a normal Monday night. Poke fun at the adults who post on here about JV scores, but please consider the young men who take pride in what they do- whatever their classification may be. God bless you brother. GO BEARS!
dontfeedthebears Wrote:Mr. Zaga, I will respectfully accept your opinion on this matter. Just remember when you "lol" at JV games and JV conferences, that there are kids on those teams. Yes, I understand JV is not a big deal to alot of people, and that's fine. But to those kids- football is football- and they take pride in playing whether its in front of 6,000 or in front of 75- whether its for a varsity state championship or just a "W" on a normal Monday night. Poke fun at the adults who post on here about JV scores, but please consider the young men who take pride in what they do- whatever their classification may be. God bless you brother. GO BEARS!

Good points.
If he knew anything about football, he'd know a strong junior high/junior varsity program is crucial to varsity success. He can keep laughing, and losing.
Congratulations to the Cubbies!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Congratulations to the Cubbies!!

Super job in winning the SEKC Jr. varsity championship.
congratulation black bears nice season good luck next year!!
Thanks, Panther Nation. Good luck to your kittens, too!!!
I love watching the JV teams.