Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Team does Cooper, Conner or S. Oldham want to play in the playoffs 1st round?
What team. #1 Franklin Co. has Scott High after that it's up for Grabs. Anderson Co. is 2 and Montgomery Co. is 3 and East or West Jessamine is 4.
I would say all three of them would want to play Montgomery co. and East or West jess. I doubt any of them want any part of Franklin Co. or Anderson co. That being said Cooper would probably like to play Montgomery Co. for a little payback for last year. the same could be said for Conner vs Anderson Co. I dont think they want to take on Anderson Co. in the first round.
Here is the current tie breaker format and standings.

Conner
Campbell County 6
Scott 4
Grant County 3
Ryle 3
Top 4 Subtotal: 16
Holy Cross (Covington) 3
Boone County 1
Total: 20

Cooper

Campbell County 6
Holmes 5
Scott 4
Grant County 3
Top 4 Subtotal: 18
Ryle 3
Holy Cross (Covington) 3
Boone County 1
Total: 25

South Oldham
North Oldham 6
Bullitt Central 6
Scott 4
Grant County 3
Top 4 Subtotal: 19
Oldham County 3
North Bullitt 3
Total: 25

http://khsaa.org/football/2012/footballtiebreaker.htm

Currently, taking the top 4 teams that each team has beaten in non district play, South Oldham leads, with Cooper in second and Conner in third.

Conner gets Cov Cath at home, If they can pull that one out, they could win, but its very unlikely they will.
Cooper finishes the year with Dixie Heights, which really wont help.
South Oldham finishes the year with Shelby County, witch is a 7 win team. They could win that one but either way i see them winning the district.

IMO, South Oldham gets the 1 seed, Cooper gets the 2, and Conner has to travel while being the 3 seed.