3. Pleasure Ridge Park
4. Scott County
5. Butler
6. Ballard
7. Lafayette
8. Eastern
9. Henderson County
10.Campbell County
Single A looks about right to me. Not completely sold on Williamsburg just yet, but with Raceland's loss to Fairview, I understand the reasoning in their higher ranking. I think both Beechwood and Hazard are beginning to get people back and put things together, and this is probably the most accurate that it has been all year. Until I see it happen otherwise, I think the west will send Mayfield or Beechwood into the Finals. As for the west, I think it's down to a three horse race of Hazard/Raceland/Fairview, in that order. Because with Fairview only beating Raceland by 2 tds, one of which was on a horrible fake punt call, and Raceland was without Daylin Beach for 3/4 of the game, I think Raceland will beat Fairview in the Regional Championship. Yes they were without King at full speed for most of the game, but even before his high ankle sprain, it wasn't his outside speed that was killing us. It was Turners unwillingness to go down. However, who so ever comes out of the west will get the reward of Mayfield, Beechwood, or Frankfort. Any of which will be a tall task.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Single A looks about right to me. Not completely sold on Williamsburg just yet, but with Raceland's loss to Fairview, I understand the reasoning in their higher ranking. I think both Beechwood and Hazard are beginning to get people back and put things together, and this is probably the most accurate that it has been all year. Until I see it happen otherwise, I think the west will send Mayfield or Beechwood into the Finals. As for the west, I think it's down to a three horse race of Hazard/Raceland/Fairview, in that order. Because with Fairview only beating Raceland by 2 tds, one of which was on a horrible fake punt call, and Raceland was without Daylin Beach for 3/4 of the game, I think Raceland will beat Fairview in the Regional Championship. Yes they were without King at full speed for most of the game, but even before his high ankle sprain, it wasn't his outside speed that was killing us. It was Turners unwillingness to go down. However, who so ever comes out of the west will get the reward of Mayfield, Beechwood, or Frankfort. Any of which will be a tall task.

correction...whoever comes out of the EAST...typo
Got to think Graves County should start to get a little love in 5a. Maybe not top 10 yet but they gotta be right there lookin in after winning their district
Confusedhh:Scotty_bronson you forgot about WILLIAMSBURG in a one race to bowling green Confusederved: by the:policeman:policeman:policeman don't forget us the next time. Confusedmoke:
Forget who? what were we talking about again?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Forget who? what were we talking about again?

Dude it is funny how he does that. 64 i think before its over the Burg will ask to be sent to a foster home to get away from their mentally disturbed adopted super fan.
there was rarely a post made about Wburg before 64 showed up, now hes got 99% of the message board hoping for them to lose Confusednicker:
Some of the real fans that are FROM Williamsburg wishes he would go back to Laurel County where he came from and leave us alone!
i think morgan should be in the top 10 in 3A
MCfootball Wrote:i think morgan should be in the top 10 in 3A

Morgan County is an awsome story if you ask me. After all they have been through, and still continue to go through. I was in West Liberty for the Sorgum Festival and saw, that even still, there was much work to be done after the tornados. I'm pulling for Morgan County all the way! To have the season they have had, after not knowing if they would have a home field or not, is incredible! Huge testimate to the heart of every kid on that team, as well as the coaches and fans.