Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 36, Nicholas Co 7
that's right Wrote::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:He was 19 after the legal date and all schools have to get kids cleared, no injunction was given because the KHSSA ruled he could play! He then went to greenup for baseball. He was a okay football player, stayed hurt most of the time. I just state facts, don't care what your westweed jerks think about me! And for the paper saying mcpeek as in the same league with TOM Scott! Boyd co. played tough schedules!!! That had to be the funniest thing I've seen in forever!

Different kid.
Clint Westwood Wrote:Different kid.

Details?
that's right Wrote::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:He was 19 after the legal date and all schools have to get kids cleared, no injunction was given because the KHSSA ruled he could play! He then went to greenup for baseball. He was a okay football player, stayed hurt most of the time. I just state facts, don't care what your westweed jerks think about me! And for the paper saying mcpeek as in the same league with TOM Scott! Boyd co. played tough schedules!!! That had to be the funniest thing I've seen in forever!

Apparently that's right you can't read. If you read the article the man even says he's not even in the same breath as those coaches, grow up how old are you really? This crap gets old and all because Fairview isn't a doormat any longer and you can't stand it you wanna downgrade coaches and players. That's really mature dude you should be banned posting anything.
THAT'S RIGHT- Here is the paper quote in case you didn't see it or can't read!
WESTWOOD — Fairview football is merely one win away from cementing back-to-back undefeated regular seasons. It would be a school first.

Winners of 20 straight regular season games dating back to 2010, the Eagles are set to join exclusive company. The last northeastern Kentucky area school to record two straight unbeaten regular seasons was Lawrence County in 1997-98.

If Fairview beats Powell County on the road on Friday night, fifth-year Eagles coach Nathan McPeek would become one of just four area coaches since 1970 to have guided his team to back-to-back undefeated regular season campaigns. He would join Tom Scott (Boyd County, 1973-74), Walter Brugh (Paintsville, 1977-78) and Chuke Williams (Lawrence County, 1997-98).

Those guys, I’m not in the same breath as those guys,” McPeek said on Tuesday. “I promise it’s nothing I’m doing.”

Fairview’s current streak of six straight winning seasons, which began under coach Rex Cooksey, is also a program-high.

If that’s not evidence enough for the Class A school, having nearly 50 kids out for football before this season indicates the winning culture that Fairview has become.

“Kids want to play football here,” McPeek said.
That's Right touched a nerve....:pondering:
Man, I can't wait to watch this game!! I bet it's going to be a dandy, Nicholas County has a serious power game. Wish I could be there!

Oh wait, it's already happened. You guys are killing me. I swore to myself that I wasn't going to get involved is this thread. Somebody should really shut this thing down. This back and forth bickering is ridiculous!

The bottom line is this, Raceland finally had the athletes to match up with Fairview this year and they couldn't get it done. In my eyes, the three kids from Huntington did not hurt us, it was Devon Turner and our coaching staff. Give it a rest already.
Ramcat77 Wrote:Man, I can't wait to watch this game!! I bet it's going to be a dandy, Nicholas County has a serious power game. Wish I could be there!

Oh wait, it's already happened. You guys are killing me. I swore to myself that I wasn't going to get involved is this thread. Somebody should really shut this thing down. This back and forth bickering is ridiculous!

The bottom line is this, Raceland finally had the athletes to match up with Fairview this year and they couldn't get it done. In my eyes, the three kids from Huntington did not hurt us, it was Devon Turner and our coaching staff. Give it a rest already.

Well said Ramcat77, my 44 is out of bullets anyway.
Fanman Wrote:Details?

Yes but I'm through with all this crap. I have details but I'm not going to air it out just yet...maybe after the rematch.
Clint Westwood Wrote:Yes but I'm through with all this crap. I have details but I'm not going to air it out just yet...maybe after the rematch.

Weak.
Clit, go play by yourself because nobody will play by your rules. Go tell momma and lay your head on her lap as you cry, Listen Wittle clit momma still loves you, It'll be okay momma's here, momma's here, momma rub your wittle back......Feel better Wittle Clit? Ok go out and play if you can find a friend, tell momma if they are being mean............
for the love of god shut this forum down
Boo hoo.