Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Campbell County
45.45%
Simon Kenton
54.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County @ Simon Kenton 9/28
Simon Kenton didn't practice being a speed bump. They are not familiar with what it means to slow people down.
7-0 this Friday!
UK1fan Wrote:I heard the Camels practiced in the parking lot?
Practicing being a speed bump this Friday!

Thats not true. I am at every practice. They were on the practice field everyday this week. And ooooooohhhh Nellie, here come the Camels they are hungry and want to kick your cans.......

I think their ready
BIGman88 Wrote:Thats not true. I am at every practice. They were on the practice field everyday this week. And ooooooohhhh Nellie, here come the Camels they are hungry and want to kick your cans.......

I think their ready

You think they are ready? Well I know SK is ready! SK is going to take the Camels to the wood shed!
UK1fan Wrote:You think they are ready? Well I know SK is ready! SK is going to take the Camels to the wood shed!

How old are you? Your arguments sound like your 12..........:biglmao::biglmao:
BIGman88 Wrote:How old are you? Your arguments sound like your 12..........:biglmao::biglmao:
That is a completely ridiculous comment! A comment like that is degrading to ALL 12 year-olds around the nation!

This kid is not more than TEN.......

:hilarious:
Camels roll by 17
SK 7-0 this Friday!!! Big Grin
UK1fan Wrote:SK 36 to 0

Dude your team has not scored over 31 pts all year, except the one over Pulaski and they are not doing so good this season.:lame:
Stardust Wrote:^ Fat people are not very good football players! HHS eats up the teams with inflated linemen EVERY week!

Inflated linemen??? Hey watch yourself! :biggrin: Try using pleasantly plummed.
UK1fan Wrote:SK 36 to 0

Bro, like I mentioned in the other thread 3 of SK wins is nothing to be bragging about. You beat two 2A team with a combine points of 40-27 and beat a 1A school only with a score 21-17. Dude your offense sounds awful and your defense can't stop the little guys. You might just win this Friday night and win your district, but by no means your team is in the same caliber as other 6A teams Scott Co, Trinity, Saint X or smaller 4A FTH, Boyle Co, Cov Cath, Lex Cath, 5A Bowling Grn, heck from what I have heard 4A Russell Co and Knox Central can and will hand you your teeth. :goofy:
Camels come into the game healthy, so this is a game that I expect them to compete well.

I've not seen the Pioneers QB, but I understand he is very good. I expect the Camels game plan to be centered at stopping him.

The bottom-line to this game - the winner will be the Districts #1 seed at the end of the season.
UK1fan Wrote:SK 7-0 this Friday!!! Big Grin

6-1 Confusednicker:
CamelPride Wrote:Camels come into the game healthy, so this is a game that I expect them to compete well.

I've not seen the Pioneers QB, but I understand he is very good. I expect the Camels game plan to be centered at stopping him.

The bottom-line to this game - the winner will be the Districts #1 seed at the end of the season.

Spot on!