Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What teams are going to the EKU passing tournaments ?
The games are gonna be on monday, tuesday, wednesday, Pburg will be there all three days ! So what other teams are going ?
blackcat_student Wrote:The games are gonna be on monday, tuesday, wednesday, Pburg will be there all three days ! So what other teams are going ?

Is this an overnight trip for the Blackcats?
Yes ! And it's not this coming week its after this one coming !
Belfry is going.
BurntTires Wrote:Belfry is going.
Belfry at a passing league, that seems strange, they probably will pass more in this thing than they will all year.....lol.....but whatever works.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Belfry at a passing league, that seems strange, they probably will pass more in this thing than they will all year.....lol.....but whatever works.
Well its good [practice and we have some good WR this year and we will be able to pass a little more than usual I think. But still everyone knows were our bread and butter is and thats not going to change.
But a passing league does more than just pass it teaches you and helps you defend the pass also. Which becomes very huge in certain games. Belfry always does passing leauges if they pass or not. Coach Haywood is a smart coach and will do everything to have his team ready to make a run at state.
I've heard Prestonsburg plays Belfry on the Monday games!
blackcat_student Wrote:I've heard Prestonsburg plays Belfry on the Monday games!
If we beat ya guys at passing tournament then you know it will be a ruff game when we meet up lol JK. Hopefully both teams go down compete well and learn alot. Keep us posted on how it goes.
Last year, Southwestern, Lexington Cath., Garrard Co. was all there. Didn't Belfry have a kid break him arm last year at EKU?
Throw A Flag Wrote:Last year, Southwestern, Lexington Cath., Garrard Co. was all there. Didn't Belfry have a kid break him arm last year at EKU?
yes, I think they did
Belfry had a player that broke an arm last year at EKU and another that was diagnosed with a broken collarbone after seeing a doctor !!!!
Is there certain days for each district....like 1A, 2A...etc?
Tough Turf Wrote:Is there certain days for each district....like 1A, 2A...etc?
I dont think so.
From what I understand Johnson Central will be attending as well.