Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
28 Days till the season begins, who's pumped
Seems like its been forever, lets play ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confusedinglepar
God I can not wait until baseball gets here. Hurry the heck up
You know I am!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Just completed tryouts. 92 young men at Campbell County tryouts, so baseball is NOT dead! It's the absolute toughest week of the year! Having to sit down with 47 of these young men and tell them we do not have a spot for them is the absolutely hardest thing in the world to do. For those schools that just post a list, you have the easy way out! Try sitting down with young men, even those who have been in the program, and telling them they have been passed up is soooooo hard to do!

So yes, it starts to get fun now, but not without going through and absolutely gut wrenching process to get there. So, keep in mind those young men who may not have made your respective teams, they have probably had dreams crushed! My prayers are with them all.

Now it is on to getting those 45 players at three levels ready for the season!

[Image: http://kingsameer.files.wordpress.com/20....jpg?w=400]
Lets Get this season started it will be a great one!
Extended forecast says its gonna be a cold start to the season! Kentucky weather is an odd thing. Looking forward to catching some games around the state this year.