Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge HS
I have heard, just speculation and maybe rumors, but Vundy, I heard LeMaster did not wanna be there anymore and didnt like East Ridge at all. Maybe someone can clear it up, but they say LeMaster couldn't stand the players, parents, or community, or other coaches , etc.... Any truth to this Vundy?
I have no idea man. If that's true, then it's the administration and politics he didn't like, not the students and fans. But I can tell you firsthand, from being around the team for many practices and games and workouts, that he loved the team and kids. He's a KY boy, so the small community wasn't that big of a deal, even tho I doubt it was his favorite place because all we have is Pikeville close to us, and Pikevlle doesnt have shit either.

Other than that, I have no idea. I was just up ER a few days ago at the camp, and he seemed fine to me.
because it feels like a second home. [/QUOTE]

"Because it feels like a second home?" If it wasn't his primary home he shouldn't have been eligible.
^^^^^
You nailed it right on the head! Ray Kasongo and Tony Wolter should have never been eligible. They were recruited to Eastern Kentucky(Lick, Creek, KY - As far east as you can possibly get in the state) by Brandon Bender(under investigation by NCAA for being a "runner") who knows LeMaster from his high school playing days.

The corruption in Eastern KY reaches far beyond politics if these foreign transfers(which happen pretty often considering how rural Eastern KY is) are actually becoming eligible to play. Do they really need all the help they can get to keep up with the "big city" teams? Talk is cheap, which is probably the reason they need new recruits every year.
rojas Wrote:because it feels like a second home.

"Because it feels like a second home?" If it wasn't his primary home he shouldn't have been eligible.[/QUOTE]

Of course, someone would turn that into something negative. He was raised in Canada. He now lives in the US, for the purpose of following a dream and real chance to play college ball...like literally thousands of other foreign kids in the US. He's eligible because he lives here, it's the second place he's lived, therefore, his second home. Dur Dur Dur

I knew someone would be in need of a Barney style breakdown of my post...who else wants to hate on some foreign kids and spread some more shit? You can say that even if they or anyone else came to your school, you'd spew the same crap, but we all know thats horseshit.
For the 4th time Lemaster did noy know about the transfers untill he got the job. See Justice at KCC
Re: post #30. Wow Vundy didnt think i would ever like a post of yours LOL.