Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East KY Bullets – 2012 BCI National Invitational Champs
East Ky Bullets went undefeated winning BCI National Invitational tournament held in Lousiville, KY on June 2nd and 3rd.

Players Left to right in front row- Mackenzie Akers, Trey Higgins

Players Left to right in back row- Lako Daniels, Dalton Maldonado, AJ Cyrus, Dustin Rogers, Peyton Case

Coach: Dylan Maldonado

Players unable to attend the National tournament that played in the National qualifier from the East KY Bullets: Hunter Ratliff, Dylan Meade, Peyton Smith.
Congrats!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What age is this?
Congratulations! What age group and who did they beat?

Not familiar with the kids, what schools do they attend?
Congrats...

What division did you all play in?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10th Grade division.
Congrats boys. Give us some scores & other teams involved info please.
Im not sure of exact scores. Some of the teams they beat were Hardin Elite and Louisville Kings. They beat the Lexington Celtics in the finals by one point. I believe The Truth won the 9th grade division.
Watched some of the games, mostley 7,8,9, grades ,alot of good players. watched 7grade play some, big kid for the 7 grade winners was great .I think they said his name Trenton Russell from magoffin co this kid can play.
basketball101 Wrote:Watched some of the games, mostley 7,8,9, grades ,alot of good players. watched 7grade play some, big kid for the 7 grade winners was great .I think they said his name Trenton Russell from magoffin co this kid can play.

Who does the Russell kid play AAU with? We need a big for nationals in Memphis in a few weeks.
Congratulations