Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Williams at Fab Frosh Camp in ATL
Evidently Carson Williams has been representing the State of KY very well at the Fab Frosh according to reports. Has anyone heard anything about the other players from the Kentucky area ie.. Braxton Beverly and Quentin Goodin???
Quentin Goodin and Malik Dow were named to the Top 40. Carson Williams was named to Top 20.
That's great! The state of KY is on the rise! How did Braxton Beverly not make the all star game? Did he not have a great camp?
I never really got s chance to watch Braxton's team play but the word on the street is that he was on a team where he didn't have much opportunity.
Really? I was wondering how he didn't make top 20 or 40..... That camp had most of the best Freshman ball players in the nation, so there is no shame in not making to 40. I am just glad so many kids from KY were invited! Scary how good the class of 2016 could be...
congrats to these guys! How did Paul Price do?
Great Job guys!!!! Williams will be a incoming freshman at Owen County? I would venture to say that his phone is ringing off the hook from area coaches with all kinds of promises Smile Some that pop in to my mind Scott County, Montgomery County, Trinity, and others.
Outsidelookingin.... That would actually go against KHSAA rules. No coach can contact players for the purpose of recruitment for sports... If that is taking place in that area of KY, then I feel sorry for those kids and those programs.
5 Star Elite Wrote:Outsidelookingin.... That would actually go against KHSAA rules. No coach can contact players for the purpose of recruitment for sports... If that is taking place in that area of KY, then I feel sorry for those kids and those programs.
I hope you are being sarcastic??
gohard Wrote:http://blogs.courier-journal.com/jodydem...-a-splash/
Great article, I just hope he don't hear the hype and leave for greener pastures. The 8th region will have multiple incoming freshman worth watching the next few years.
Williams older brother just finished at Owen Co and is a walk on at Morehead. The family let one stay in the 8th... Hope they choose to do the same with Carson. If you have the talent, you can be seen no matter what school you play for.
If he has Major D1 talent, then he should go to a Major D1 school.... I think locals think too much about themselves and not enough about these kids sometimes... If he could get a scholarship at West Virginia, Indiana, or another Major D1 school. Why in the World would he stay at Moorehead State?
I'm assuming you are responding to me... And I think you may have misread my post. I never said his brother, who is a walk on freshman this coming season (at Morehead) had major D1 talent... I just said if you have the talent to play at a high level, you will be found. The fact is the older brother was recruited by multiple D1 programs while playing at the same school. We all know there is a major difference in being recruited and being offered a scholarship. My only point was if you are talented enough to be recruited by D1 schools, they will find you.
I think it will take something horrible to take place at Owen County for Carson Williams to ever consider leaving. His older brother and sister both graduated from Owen County and were very involved in sports, as well as both of his parents.