Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derrick Rose has a torn ACL
Out the rest of the playoffs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That sucks!
say bye bye to my bulls. Sad . If they get past the sixers which I think they will they won't get past the 2nd Round. Now I'm hoping the Thunder win it
Had a feeling it was bad. Imo shouldnt have been on the floor.
I truly hate to see this happen to the young man. I pray he comes back 100%
Sucks for him...

but in all honesty this just sums up his season...

you hate to see him go down like that but he simply hasn't had a good year in regards to staying in uniform.
Lol, Gah...this guy can't get healthy to save his life!

I hate it for Rose. But all this does is make the road easier for my Heat though..
Bulls will win the series with the 76er's.. but when Boston and them meet it's over for them.
Strikeout King Wrote:say bye bye to my bulls. Sad . If they get past the sixers which I think they will they won't get past the 2nd Round. Now I'm hoping the Thunder win it

I'm sure you will be rooting for the favorite in the playoff finals.
Yes, was sad to see this.....thought maybe they could pull it out this year but not anymore.
Sad this was the year for us IMO. So sad
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ballers Wrote:Bulls will win the series with the 76er's.. but when Boston and them meet it's over for them.

Boston is struggling against the Hawks...

Ballers Wrote:I'm sure you will be rooting for the favorite in the playoff finals.

Nope. I won't cheer for the Heat, Spurs or Lakers and those are the 3 of the 5 best teams besides the Bulls
Aslan Wrote:LeBron has no excuse not to win it now, same as the previous 4 years.

If the Bulls were the only thing stopping him he was in trouble anyway.
Aslan Wrote:LeBron has no excuse not to win it now, same as the previous 4 years.

Agreed. I hate to say I think this will be the year he pulls it out. But I think whoever gets out of the west will give him a run for his money.