Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Morgan To WWE?
Rumors are going around that former WWE superstar and recently a Impact Wrestling superstar Matt Morgan's contract is almost up and he said that he's pretty much had enough with Impact wrestling (TNA). He said there not pushing him the right way and he's working his tail off for the company. Me personally i would like to see Morgan back in a WWE ring, i liked him when he was in WWE and i think he would be a excellent fit.

What's your guys thoughts on this?
WWE released him once before because they did not like his progress. I think he got better in TNA, but he was still nothing special! This rumor has been going around for the last 6 months, but I have yet to hear any news of the WWE showing much interest. He's a tall guy, but they look for Monster's out of the tall guys. I just don't see that out of MM. I wouldn't be shocked that WWE signs him, but I would be shocked if he ever rises above mid-card if he does. He'd be better off to take the smaller offer of TNA!
Yea he has improved since being in TNA. He's got the right look to be real good. I like MM, he's a solid wrestler and i would like to see him in the WWE, but like u said he prob wont be over a mid-card wrestler but he would be in the best company, and hard work could pay off if he's commited
WWE would not take anyone from TNA and give them a push, it's already been proven. He may be best suited to go to Japan for a year. Come back fresh and then look for something in WWE. Vince is more likely to try and use him as long as he does not have a lingering reputation as a TNA guy.
Stardust Wrote:WWE would not take anyone from TNA and give them a push, it's already been proven. He may be best suited to go to Japan for a year. Come back fresh and then look for something in WWE. Vince is more likely to try and use him as long as he does not have a lingering reputation as a TNA guy.

Absolutely true!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wouldn't bother me none, I thought he was decent in TNA.
Matt morgan the Actor, basket ball player and now moving on to wrestling great.