Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junior Newsome Pikeville Pre game interview..funny stuff
Watching the Betsy Layne vs Pikeville game on WPRG and the great one Pete Grigsby asks Junior Newsome what teams need to do to be as good as the region used to be. This is where it gets funny. Junior says" Well whethese middle school players start playing for the high school team they are supposed to pla for and stop moving around it would be better" This statements coming from a coach who has no less than 5 players who should be at other schools because they played middle school ball elsewhere. Two brothers should be at Pike Central (actually should be at Wesley since started there really). Two others played at Mullins and should be at Pike Central. Think there's one more but won't mention in case wrong. Come on coach, think before you speak. Ha ha ha. Okay,now all you bobcats jump on this and run with it like it's crazy! It's tournament time! Are your feathers ruffled yet!! Play ball!
lol, agreed.
The Meade boy started grade school at BL the moved to Wesley his 5th grade year..he had always been from the BL area so get your facts straight..
::Famous:: Wrote:The Meade boy started grade school at BL the moved to Wesley his 5th grade year..he had always been from the BL area so get your facts straight..

He actually played for 3 different schools in grade school that i know of. Betsy Layne, Wesley, & Mullins.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:He actually played for 3 different schools in grade school that i know of. Betsy Layne, Wesley, & Mullins.

"Have suitcase, will travel"??? Calm down, Bobcat fans, just teasin'. :Shaking:
All players mentioned are BL kids that have moved around, but have ties to the BL program. I know three live in the BL district. Not sure about the other. Coach Newsome in context means that kids are moving all over the place from where they live.
Betsy Layne does have a lot of kids that are transfers. But what team doesn't?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL