Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 70 Mingo Central (WV) 69
Belfry down 69-67 with 3.8 left and Messer gets fouled, hits the basket and makes the free throw. Belfry wins by 1 in a thriller.
Belfry going into the 60th HOT.
way to go Tony and the Pirates
I'm not a fan of belfry nor Mingo Central,but i'm a fan of a good clean fair basketball game and i was there last night and that tech they called on the mingo kid with 20 seconds left in the game was one of the worst calls i have ever seen two belfry players smacked that ball down and the belfry coach was screaming for tech and he got it. The mingo kid made a good play and he got cheated so say what you want but facts are facts. Like i said i could care less who wins this game just would like for the kids to decide the game and not the refs. But thats basketball and that happens.
TheTruthwillset Wrote:I'm not a fan of belfry nor Mingo Central,but i'm a fan of a good clean fair basketball game and i was there last night and that tech they called on the mingo kid with 20 seconds left in the game was one of the worst calls i have ever seen two belfry players smacked that ball down and the belfry coach was screaming for tech and he got it. The mingo kid made a good play and he got cheated so say what you want but facts are facts. Like i said i could care less who wins this game just would like for the kids to decide the game and not the refs. But thats basketball and that happens.

Of your 9 posts, 9 of them are negative towards Belfry. Get out of here, man.