Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln County 63, Southwestern 59
Final
I am shocked. Was SW looking ahead to Friday?

Jeff Jackson can just flat out coach.

Depending on the draw these two could be playing again in the region.
2/7/2012

Lincoln Co. 63, Southwestern 59

Southwestern 6 20 11 22 59
Lincoln Co. 9 15 15 24 63

Southwestern (20-7) -- C. Epperson 3, Lewis 13, Collier 9, Kapinga 21, J. Epperson 4, Marlow 5, Isaacs 4.
Lincoln Co. (16-11) -- Edgington 20, Taylor 3, Cummins 14, Ward 8, Hill 14, Cornelieus 4.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Edwards not play? if not, that is probably a big reason SW came up short in this game
Edwards' ankle is messed up. Not having him in the line-up is a huge blow for the Warriors. Hopefully, he will be ready to go on Friday night at PC.
^hopefully
Did Schulz play?
I don't know. Interesting?
I heard today that Schulz did play but did not score.

Edwards being out really hurts, as it shows tonight. Also I heard Collier was sick. That makes me feel better about this loss.
Very surprising!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Yeah, heard Collier was pretty sick with the flu.
Were not invincible Enough with the excuses. Collier got his average and that may have been above his average if you want to know the truth
enough with excuses? really?

Let Gover turn an ankle and Goins get sick and see how well PC fares at Lincoln.
Nobody is going to feel sorry for us for having injuries or whatever. Because of the bad name we've got now from our recruiting
Tribe Wrote:Nobody is going to feel sorry for us for having injuries or whatever. Because of the bad name we've got now from our recruiting

I would be careful what I said on recruiting. May come back to bite you in the end, if any evidence pops up on bring kids in. :dontthink
Southwestern will choke in the region, either PC or LC will beat em pretty good, theyre young along with Lincoln, but Lincoln's youngens are the real deal. Taylor can guard anybody and take anybody off the dribble. i got Lincoln and PC in the 12th region championship. I guarantee Southwestern will get in a lot of trouble, because they have to be recruiting kids down there. why would kapinga and collier just randomly show up at southwestern? theres something fishy down there in SW.
Collier showed up because his dad coaches there.

I am just guessing but maybe Kapinga showed up because he wants to be a professional fisherman. And Lake Cumberland has alot of different types of fish.