Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 66 - Huntington St. Joe 61
Pirates improve to 12-5 with two quality wins in the Chick Ryan Classic.
Good win for for Belfry..Congratulations.. Thanks for the score HappyGilmore..

BTW your daughter Isabelle has been in our prayers.. God Bless you and your family!
"torQQue" Wrote:Good win for for Belfry..Congratulations.. Thanks for the score HappyGilmore..

BTW your daughter Isabelle has been in our prayers.. God Bless you and your family!

Thanks a lot torQQe, I really appreciate that. I'm at my brothers place in RIchmond right now and this computer is the only thing helping me keep my sanity. Well, that and my other daughter.

I really hate to say this, because it may sound wrong. I appreciate the prayer request very much, but the next time you mention it ask to pray for Isabella, with an A at the end. :wink:

Sorry, just had to let you know what her name is. Big Grin
Congrats to the Pirates nice win.

Also congrats to you Happy hope she's doing better.
"HappyGilmore" Wrote:
"torQQue" Wrote:Good win for for Belfry..Congratulations.. Thanks for the score HappyGilmore..

Thanks a lot torQQe, I really appreciate that. I'm at my brothers place in RIchmond right now and this computer is the only thing helping me keep my sanity. Well, that and my other daughter.

I really hate to say this, because it may sound wrong. I appreciate the prayer request very much, but the next time you mention it ask to pray for Isabella, with an A at the end. :wink:

Im very sorry about the spelling her name wrong. Keep us up to date with how Isabella is doing. We will all have her and your family in our prayers..
Wow, what a breakout season the Pirates have had so far !!! Thanks to Coach Casey instilling Pride back into Belfry Basketball ! Last year the Pirates finished the season with a dismal 11-15 season.....

This year we are now 12-5 and keep improving. We will definitely make some noise in the Regional this year........

Lookout The Pirates are Back !!!

Bring on Valley !!!
Congrats Pirates

we'll keep isabella in our prayers HAPPYG
"torQQue" Wrote:
"HappyGilmore" Wrote:

Im very sorry about the spelling her name wrong. Keep us up to date with how Isabella is doing. We will all have her and your family in our prayers..

Prayers Work!!!!

I didn't want ot mention it earlier, but Isabella was looking at having a semi-heart surgery early this coming week. I didn't want to worry anyone, but I worried myself to death thinking about it.

But luckily, thanks to many prayers, modern medicine, and the good Lord above she no longer requires ANY kind of surgery. We just have to be patient and watch her grow.

Thanks very much for all the prayers and good wishes! Big Grin