Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR - Justice new coach @ HHS next year
KCC Dynasty....

lol
LOL @ this whole THREAD!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:LOL @ this whole THREAD!!!!

Why don't you put alittle light on this topic for everyone EKFF? Everyone knows your Al Holland's little buddy. I seen you sitting with Al and Happy at the Hazard girl's basketball game this weekend. So whats going on?
EKFF dont know anything. He is a wannabee. I have been hearing Big Al to LCC for years coming and I would bet anything Hammonds will be gone next season Id say Ekff could coach better than hammonds.
Junior-Battle Wrote:Why don't you put alittle light on this topic for everyone EKFF? Everyone knows your Al Holland's little buddy. I seen you sitting with Al and Happy at the Hazard girl's basketball game this weekend. So whats going on?

LOL NOPE just let people keep talking...

Tailback44 Wrote:EKFF dont know anything. He is a wannabee. I have been hearing Big Al to LCC for years coming and I would bet anything Hammonds will be gone next season Id say Ekff could coach better than hammonds.

LOL... Taking a shot at me for no reason... LOVE IT.

A lot of people have been saying Coach Holland to Letcher Central for years...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holland is not going anywhere, unless he wants too, and he is making far too much money to leave Hazard right now. He has too many years left until retirement to change right now. I would say that Hammonds time is up unless he can make a run for the region title and make all the Cougars happy over their, which I don't see happening, but is possible. I believe they will go after a couple of big name coaches, but don't think they will get anyone from this region. But again, you never know about this mountain basketball. Should be interesting to wait and see what happens, but that is what we all should be doing right now, lets at least get the season over before starting to talk about who is leaving and what jobs should be open. Goodness!
LCC should have never ran off justice. Besides the holland rumor I heard they may give Ol boy Justin Amburgey a shot
ekff Wrote:LOL NOPE just let people keep talking...

LOL... Taking a shot at me for no reason... LOVE IT.

A lot of people have been saying Coach Holland to Letcher Central for years...

LOL. naw I dont even know you. I just read a thread before this one and seen someone called you a "wannabee" but I do however believe you or anyone that knows anything bout the game could outcoach hammonds up at lcc. I feel bad for those kids they have a ton of talent and lose to teams like east ridge.
Justice has his best shot at getting to RUPP at Knott. Three freshman with Justice, Hall, and Christian, this group will flourish together.
Closed! Wait til the season is over!