Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attitude ERA
Who misses the Old Days (Around the time WCW Was going on) (Attitude ERA)?

It was by far better than what WWE is now.

- I miss when Undertaker had his Cross and was hanging everyone on it

- I miss when Stone Cold was whipping everyone's A** which was like every day, lol

- I really miss it when Kane first debuted and wore that Mask, yes he has a mask on now, which they shouldn't have ever made him take it off in the first place.

- I miss it all. WWE Seems to suck these days

I really wish they'd bring back the Buried Alive Match and Taker's Cross
I was also a fan of the Austin/Taker Rivalry. Were Taker/Paul Bearer kidnap Stone Cold, gonna bury him alive and then change their minds to in bomb and Kane Comes to the rescue. Where Stone Cold crucifies Undertaker. That was problem my favorite Rivalry of all time

Another favorite part of this rivalry was when Stone Cold saved Stephanie from Undertaker. God She was F I N E and she still is
Old Day's??? Yes, I miss the OLD days of the NWA, Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling, Georgia Championship Wrestling, WWF, AWA, Global Championship Wrestling, Mid-South, yeah, I miss the old days.
I miss 1980's wrestling and all the different promotions and tv shows. The horsemen and flair. The Von erichs and the Freebirds was very entertaining.
Gotta a question for you Strikeout King.....

Which Era of pro wrestling is your favorite, the Attitude Era OR the Mid 80's-Early 90's??
Attitude.

WWE now still interest me but not as much as it did during the Attitude ERA. When I was little I would sit in front of the tv and wouldn't move until it went off. During Commercials I might got up and got something to drink but I was right back in front of the tv
Doyal Hargraves Wrote:I miss 1980's wrestling and all the different promotions and tv shows. The horsemen and flair. The Von erichs and the Freebirds was very entertaining.

Ditto for me as well. I loved WCCW