Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee County 65 - Estill County 61
Yea Strike when they got back to the gym they had to run suicides and Morris was mad and was going to walk home. I think he got mad at his teamates. Shoot I figured you knew that. You better check it out.
Strikeout King Wrote:We're not having internal situations. Me and Coach Bentley have talked about Next Year's Schedule and he said if he hosted a tournament it would be an 8-16 Team instead of a 1 Day classic like we use to host.

Your Just an Estill hater, but we don't care, hate all you want, ain't gonna make us, ain't gonna break us
Not a hater, just call it like I see it.:igiveup:
Coach didn't make them run at no 9:30 at night, not on a school night anyways. He never told them anything about running, I was there in the locker room with them. He asked what happened and they told him and they got dressed and walked out of the locker room and watched the first half of the girls game and left. At Halftime of the girls game just about everyone had left or was leaving

If you knew anything about this team you would know that MORRIS HAS A VEHICLE, I don't know why he would walk home when he could drive.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Not a hater, just call it like I see it.:igiveup:

B.S. You always pick against us and you try and start up trouble with all this nonsense. I'm PROUD TO BE AN ESTILL COUNTY ENGINEER, so are those boys and the coaches, if they wasn't then they wouldn't be out there every freakin day of the week bustin there A**es off to make this team better so keep on hatin, we really don't care what you have to say. I believe your either a fan or coach of another school in the District.
just curious but are you and outsidein the same person or relative because you all post at the exact same time
Strikeout King Wrote:B.S. You always pick against us and you try and start up trouble with all this nonsense. I'm PROUD TO BE AN ESTILL COUNTY ENGINEER, so are those boys and the coaches, if they wasn't then they wouldn't be out there every freakin day of the week bustin there A**es off to make this team better so keep on hatin, we really don't care what you have to say. I believe your either a fan or coach of another school in the District.
Most of the time they are right though!:Thumbs: Can't blame someone for picking against the engineers. They haven't been lighting up the scoreboard.:Cheerlead And it's great you support your team, just quit whining that someone else doesn't feel the way you do about them. This is an opinion board right? Just saying
Strikeout, what are you doing with a Powell County avatar? To an Estill fan that's like Joe B Hall wearing an Louisville Cardinal cap.:yikes:
EKYHoops Wrote:Most of the time they are right though!:Thumbs: Can't blame someone for picking against the engineers. They haven't been lighting up the scoreboard.:Cheerlead And it's great you support your team, just quit whining that someone else doesn't feel the way you do about them. This is an opinion board right? Just saying

It's not that, It's every time we lose or something they always get on here and run there mouth and try and start stuff and it's B.S. I know they haven't been lightning up the scoreboard this year but when you lose the talent that we lost from last year what else can you expect? When you Start 1 Freshmen, 2 Sophomores and 2 Juniors your gonna lose games and Estill really shouldn't have played this hard of a schedule especially for this young of a team but it's not the coaches fault because he called schools like Garrard County, Bath County among others and they couldn't schedule us because there schedules were full. Another thing that has hurt Estill is Free Throw shooting.

LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Strikeout, what are you doing with a Powell County avatar? That's like Joe B Hall wearing an Louisville Cardinal cap.:yikes:

I lost an Avatar bet to basketballfan10
He will have an Owl for an avatar on there after Friday night, after they lose again. Smile
I didn't make any Avatar bets with anyone on that game but if you want too I would be gladly to have an avatar bet with you
First off, who are the defending champs and who got beat in the championship game last year? And what did Morris do then?....nothing.

Second, Evans wasn't the one running his mouth. And a word of advice, quit being a sore loser and blaming everything on the refs. :moon:
We'll see you in districts!
You of all people should know you can't bet on high school kids! you never know how they will play. Way to many variables. Should be a close one though, I think Owsley is playing well right now and if they get their injured player back for districts, Powell may have gotten the worst draw for being the #1 seed!
Strike I'm not someone else I'm me.... I just tell you like I see it... I'm sorry your having a rough year but all the teams in the 56th are having a down year. Look at there records.. Strike why you getting on me I was saying good things.... Did you go back to the gym after the ballgame that night? Have you talked to anyone and asked if they ran or not? Man I'm just asking. Hey I just asked a question and your upset. Which ever teams come out of the 56th will not win a game at region. Just my opinion. Now Strike read this I HOPE I'M WRONG.... I hope Estill can come out and win the region.. see I'm saying something good... I do hope... but being open minded and not one sided i don't think a 56th team will win one game... just a bad year... (no excusses)
This is going to be one heck of a district tourney, just lucky it isn't at Owsley this year, Powell should still be able to pull it out at home, but will be touch 2 games to do it.
unknown00 Wrote:First off, who are the defending champs and who got beat in the championship game last year? And what did Morris do then?....nothing.

Second, Evans wasn't the one running his mouth. And a word of advice, quit being a sore loser and blaming everything on the refs. :moon:
We'll see you in districts!

lol, Evans sure didn't do nothing and your wrong, I was right there as they was shaking hands Evans said "I'll drop 40 on you again in Districts B*tch" and that's the wrong thing to say to him.

I know I say a lot about the refs but when a team shoots 39 free throws to the other team's 11? What about that 5 second call that was called on lee and Estill was set to check it in and another ref comes up scrimmaging giving lee a timeout.

I'll just let the Districts do the talking for me.....

outsidein Wrote:Strike I'm not someone else I'm me.... I just tell you like I see it... I'm sorry your having a rough year but all the teams in the 56th are having a down year. Look at there records.. Strike why you getting on me I was saying good things.... Did you go back to the gym after the ballgame that night? Have you talked to anyone and asked if they ran or not? Man I'm just asking. Hey I just asked a question and your upset. Which ever teams come out of the 56th will not win a game at region. Just my opinion. Now Strike read this I HOPE I'M WRONG.... I hope Estill can come out and win the region.. see I'm saying something good... I do hope... but being open minded and not one sided i don't think a 56th team will win one game... just a bad year... (no excusses)

They didn't run. I have people in the Estill Program that I talk to.

I'm not takin nothing away from Lee, they played a good game and they won, simple as that, you know what you know and I know what I know. Leave it at that
D1Recruiter Wrote:Not a hater, just call it like I see it.:igiveup:

Thou flatterest thyself with no cause: you do say just what you think... sadly, you do a lot more of one than the other.
^Now thats FUNNY!!!^:lmao: