Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2012 Schedule
What does their schedule look like?
Same as 2011 except Morristown West instead of East and a different Fayette school than Dunbar.
Yogibear Wrote:Same as 2011 except Morristown West instead of East and a different Fayette school than Dunbar.

What school are they playing in the IHIGH bowl in Lex.?
Don't know. Thought it was B. Station but everyone from Bell has posted they are playing them. Who knows.
Yogibear Wrote:Don't know. Thought it was B. Station but everyone from Bell has posted they are playing them. Who knows.

Bell County plays Bryan Station. I was just wondering who they played in that bowl game.
I was told by a Fayette official that the pairings haven't been set for the bowl games.
HDE Wrote:I was told by a Fayette official that the pairings haven't been set for the bowl games.

They have for Bell County Coach Mills said that he looked at the contract and they are playing Bryan Station.
HDE Wrote:I was told by a Fayette official that the pairings haven't been set for the bowl games.

U were told wrong.
It was the Fayette athletic director and one of the football coaches. He said a meeting is planned next week.
If you have the information, who does Harlan County play?
HDE Wrote:It was the Fayette athletic director and one of the football coaches. He said a meeting is planned next week.
If you have the information, who does Harlan County play?

We don't know who they play that is why we are asking. We only know who Bell plays. I am sure HC knows the should have a signed contract Bell County does.
This conversation could get interesting. I find it somewhat hard to believe Bell knows and HC doesn't.
Bear_Paw Wrote:This conversation could get interesting. I find it somewhat hard to believe Bell knows and HC doesn't.

Well I know for a fact that Bell plays Bryan Station next year at Bryan Station.
Amped 88 Wrote:We don't know who they play that is why we are asking. We only know who Bell plays. I am sure HC knows the should have a signed contract Bell County does.

They hadn't heard as of last week. That's why I asked the Fayette people. They have a meeting next week planned to discuss it.
Perhaps the Bryan Station-Bell County game is the only one set.
HDE Wrote:They hadn't heard as of last week. That's why I asked the Fayette people. They have a meeting next week planned to discuss it.
Perhaps the Bryan Station-Bell County game is the only one set.

Could be the only one. I can't believe that they wouldn't have signed a contract on who they were going to play for both seasons.
Amped 88 Wrote:Could be the only one. I can't believe that they wouldn't have signed a contract on who they were going to play for both seasons.

All games are at Bryan Station. The committee doesn't decide the schedule till after first of year. Not on contract with the team you play.
i wouldnt be surprised if Harlan County gets matched up with lafayette
HAT51 Wrote:All games are at Bryan Station. The committee doesn't decide the schedule till after first of year. Not on contract with the team you play.

Bell County has one. Sorry to tell you. Dudley had it set up that way before he left.
How much longer till the helmets and shoulder pads start hitting.... HC will have a very talented team we will just have to see how long it takes them to jell after losing some very good palyers. Going to have to have some going to be seniors and juniors step up and become leaders and work hard in the off season. The talent is there.
So, Bowl Game schedule set yet?
Harlan County vs Tates Creek on Saturday
Sweet.