Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunner Kiel Commits To LSU
With him enrolling early, I expect him to compete with Mettenberger and Rivers this springs for a starting spot.
Lame....
Haha
He won't see the field and he will transfer after two season.
Really? They dont have that much ahead of him.
Just my thoughts on him.
Bearing in mind I have watched him only twice this season and both times he did not show much.
I'm not sold on him being as great as people make him out to be. I am sold on him being the best QB on LSU's roster though.
He de-committed from LSU and is expected to enroll at Notre Dame
this is the 3rd school he's choose since December. He originally committed to Indiana, de-committed, committed to LSU, de-committed from LSU and has now enrolled at Notre Dame
Awwwwwwwww Yeah!!!

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack!
he's just not big on commitment
He will be lucky to see the field there.
All that decommitting says quite a bit about the kid...
vundy33 Wrote:All that decommitting says quite a bit about the kid...

it could if he the schools were all over the country. If he went from LSU to Oregon to Ohio State

But, he left a mediocre in-state program for a top tier program thousands of miles away, and left that school for a good academic, decent football program back in his home state. Really, I think he's just a kid that wants to stay close to home. Nothing wrong with that.
toussaints Wrote:it could if he the schools were all over the country. If he went from LSU to Oregon to Ohio State

But, he left a mediocre in-state program for a top tier program thousands of miles away, and left that school for a good academic, decent football program back in his home state. Really, I think he's just a kid that wants to stay close to home. Nothing wrong with that.

Louisiana isn't really close to Indiana..What I'm wondering is why in the world he'd commit to 3 different schools in a 2 month span?
vundy33 Wrote:Louisiana isn't really close to Indiana..What I'm wondering is why in the world he'd commit to 3 different schools in a 2 month span?

that is puzzling
Notre Dame has quite a few QB's that will be fighting for the starting spot next year, right? Going to be a tough fight for him.
Sounds like the Alex Legion of football.
His brother announced he is transferring from Indiana today...maybe a package deal for the 2 brothers?
Looks like it...
He was the most overrated player ESPN featured this season,which makes him a perfect fit for overrated University.

I still do not see him seeing much playing time at his 3rd school of choice.
Strikeout King Wrote:He de-committed from LSU and is expected to enroll at Notre Dame
This alone just made him the most overrated player in 2012.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]