Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Powell County 1/10
Breathitt County (9-2)

Powell County (10-5)

Breathitt plays Hazard tomorrow which this is Powell's next game

who wins and why?
I'll take Breathitt by 15, there a much better team then Powell is.
could be much closer than what u think sk. i watched them play this summer at breathitt an powell beat breathitts whole team an they only had 6 ppl. the only 2 starters they had playing then were dennis an marcum. the other 4 were jv players. granted i know summer ball means nothing but just sayin. but imma take the upset here an go with powell by 3, 75-72
^ your forgetting Breathitt had players out for football. Breathitt has the big guys to guard Dennis and they have the shooters to match up with Powell on the outside.

Powell may win in Stanton but I can guarantee that Breathitt will win by double digits when they meet later in the year up in Jackson. Breathitt is a hard team to beat at home.
Breathitt by 15+.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
haha idk you would think that being at home powell would get some homecourt calls but it just doesnt happen for them. like tonight vs lee the fouls were powell 13 lee 7 in the first half then powell 11 lee 8. an i can tell u powell was getting hammered down low with no whistle. but your right sk bc does have bigs to guard dennis an im really looking foward to the dennis/fraley matchup an seeing how powell tries to guard noble. kid can play. this game will depend on how good powell guards him an if they can get their guards to not turn it over
It's something funny because your saying that the officiating was horrible but the announcers (Powell county announcers) were saying That the fouls were correctly called. Breathitt is just too good this year to lose to powell, but I will root for the Pirates because there in the District with Estill but I'm still saying Breathitt by 15
if your talking about our announcers on the radio they r complete fools. neither one of them knows much about basketball. both are football ppl that do alot with our football team. there were numerous no calls on the powell end in the first half an the exact same no call went lee's way. gotta give both teams credit tho they did play very hard. its hard to beat a team twice in a yr its almost impossible to beat someone 3 maybe even 4 times. 56th district is close between powell, estill, an lee, but i believe powell should b ok if they can stay out of foul trouble
Breathitt should KILL Powell County but......it is AT Foul County....I meant Powell County.
haha this is funny trust me i have been to every powell hm game an they have not gotten any foul calls if anything the other team gets more calls. we shall see tho
Breathitt rolls.