Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg-92 South Floyd-55
Sorry for delay, I had the stats and forgot to post'em......Here are the official stats for P'burg vs. South Floyd.

Leslie - 30 pts / 9 rebs / 6 blocks
Barnette - 28 pts / 9 rebs /
Stephens - 8 pts / 6 rebs /4 assists
Hughes - 8 pts
McGuire - 7 pts / 6 rebs
Hall - 4 pts
Herrick - 3 pts
Patton - 2 pts(nice finish !!)
Hernandez - 2 pts

P'burg shot 62.2 %(28-45) from the field and 68.1 %(32-47) from the FT line. The Ctas had 11 T.O.'s, 7 steals, 17 assists, 8 blocks.
Nice stats Chicoman.

When you shoot that many free throws you will be tough to beat and if they can keep their assist/turnover ratio good they will go a long way.
When you get beat by 37 points the refs did not cost you the game. If you want to say that you got cheated and only lost by single digits then you may have a arguement but when you get beat 92-55 the refs did not cost you the game, you just got spanked.
we was robbed by them we had 4 starters foul out how many did they have? uhmmmmmmmmmmm none. worst called game i have ever seen in my life no joke..im not cong. them for the cheated game.. betsy lane will beat them if they dont get cheated also.. i thought i would never say it but go betsy lane i hope u win it all.
"themanthelegend" Wrote:we was robbed by them we had 4 starters foul out how many did they have? uhmmmmmmmmmmm none. worst called game i have ever seen in my life no joke..im not cong. them for the cheated game.. betsy lane will beat them if they dont get cheated also.. i thought i would never say it but go betsy lane i hope u win it all.

Ive never seen refs make that much of a difference legend, and at the end south floyd was using some very unneeded roughness.
"themanthelegend" Wrote:we was robbed by them we had 4 starters foul out how many did they have? uhmmmmmmmmmmm none. worst called game i have ever seen in my life no joke..im not cong. them for the cheated game.. betsy lane will beat them if they dont get cheated also.. i thought i would never say it but go betsy lane i hope u win it all.
Awwww too bad your wish didnt come true. Say hello to your 2006 58th District Champs!!! :Cheerlead
"Team Spirit" Wrote:YEAH WE ARE COCKY!!..SO WHAT!...can you tell me a team in this district that isn't! Man if you cant get on here and post somthing positive about either team then don't even get on! We have SF fans on here wishing you all luck and sayin congratz to p.burg and it is crazy that you can not do the same! You are makin BL look very rude and i know that everyone there is not like that!..and Please tell me you did not ask "Who care what cheerleaders do?"..I have never heard one of our fans say anything like that about our girls, they support us just like they do the team! and now lets see...Do you play for BL...if so u should care bc the girls will always support their team no matter what...Or are you part of the BL PEP setcion?..The cheerleaders do a wonderful job leading on the fans!..You really need to thank every one of those girls!**Keep up the Good work girls!**...BC of your great comments you have lost your team alot of support from SF...

**Again, SF fans... stop sayin we got cheated! Because we didn't! You all are making us look real cool right now! We were horrible last night, P.burg deserved to win that game!...and we deserved alot of our fouls last night!

This is a very good post and very respectful to the teams and players and cheerleaders around the 58th...Yes im am a sf fan and once a gian i dont believe sf got cheated it is odd that 4 of the starters fouled out but there was alot of time sf got buy with some hard fouls and so did pburg if u ask me it was a well called game..Congratulations to prestonsburg on the 58th district title tonight the team is well deserving of the title..
congraulations to the blackcats well deserving win but I seen were you guys talkin about prestonsburg dominating the 58th district I disagree south floyd without a doubt has dominated overall the last 6 or 7 years and has won the district 5 of the last 7 and the last time the got beat in the district tournament game was by prestonsburg in 2004 was which was just a bad game for south floyd but they lost fair and square but they went unbeaten in the conference that year and won 4 district titles in a row and has had the most dominating plyers in the 58th in the last 5 or 6 years just wanted to let the blackcat pride to know that and also south floyd also won the 15th region a couple years to go . but congatulations to the bkackcats well deserving in
47 fts. my god.

Congrates Pburg.