Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins-81 Jackson City-80
One heck of a ballgame tonight in Jenkins. Jenkins really needed this win for district. They didn't play that good either. But still an upset and a win! Congrats Cavs. I think this score will shock some!
I bet it was a dandy.
Congrats Jenkins
Tyler Little led the Cavs tonight with a game high of 21 on Senior Night. Good way to be known, lol..
And now Jenkins moves on to the district, not sure about Jackson City, but that team could cause some havic. Who is in there district? They press and press and then run and run. VERY GOOD TEAM IN JACKSON CITY!
Congrats Cavs and Tyler Little!!!!! EXCELLENT win, no matter how they played. They needed this one going into the district too.
Congratulations Jenkins.
Jackson is sliding a little bit here lately-----blew a big lead against Estill County to lose, and now lose to Jenkins??? Makes you start wondering how they ever beat Hazard like they did in Memorial.
Jackson City has had some VERY QUALITY wins this year. Played Perry Central very tough last week. Very good team. Jenkins needed this win bad though and really fought back after being down BIG early!
Playboy5 informed me that Chris Puckett led all scorers with 27, while Tyler Little and Joe Bryant had 21 for Jenkins
Congrats Jenkins
Thank You TidesHoss 32 for passing on the information. Read it in the box scores while traveling to Pikeville, well, actually my wife did!
"DOC" Wrote:Jackson is sliding a little bit here lately-----blew a big lead against Estill County to lose, and now lose to Jenkins??? Makes you start wondering how they ever beat Hazard like they did in Memorial.
Come to Knott County next week, and hopefully we will be able to show you. When these kids play ball, it's tough for anyone to hang with them. They have had a few let downs this season but overall they have played pretty well. Starting tuesday I think these kids will put heart and soul onto the floor and you will see a team with the desire to win.
"Roundleather24" Wrote:Come to Knott County next week, and hopefully we will be able to show you. When these kids play ball, it's tough for anyone to hang with them. They have had a few let downs this season but overall they have played pretty well. Starting tuesday I think these kids will put heart and soul onto the floor and you will see a team with the desire to win.
I am assuming that you are talking about Jenkins Roundleather. When this team plays with emotion and actually has something to play for, they step it up a notch. They are definately the sleeper team in a loaded 53rd district. But just like everything else in the 14th this season, besides maybe 2-3 teams in the entire region, ANYONE COULD WIN IT..ANYONE! I CAN'T WAIT!
This game was AWESOME!!! Jenkins came back and played there hearts out and to me that is what ball is all about you have to have HEART!! The tourney this week should be a dandy. Oh and by the way TYLER LITTLE IS MY HERO!!! Congrats on a great senior season. If JENKINS comes out and plays ball WED. and has three guys scoring in the 20's they should be able to advance to the championship game. I would really like to see a rematch between JHS AND LCC. GO CAVS
Congrats Jenkins
that was one of the best games i had seen in a long time.....go cavs!!!!!!!!
Congrats caoch Johnson and the Cavs!!!!
Agree, was hoping that this would take momentum into the tourney, but turnovers KILLED them! Jackson City is one heckuva team and plays hard! But a GREAT win and a GREAT game! Good Luck Jackson City in the District Championship!