Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Betsy Layne (58th Championship/at Prestonsburg)
"bcat" Wrote:Actually Kidd had more than 6-8 points against AC, Look at the stats before you run your mouth. Don't count BL out, however, they are going to have to play better to beat P-burg. Why are you guys hating BL was cheering for you last night! It will be a good game, but I think it will be a much more classy game than last nights. Give credit where it is due and don't count out BL

You're right, like I said BL is capable of beating Prestonsburg and I don't think some of the Prestonsburg fan's on here realize that. They have already done it twice this year, and it can happen again if Prestonsburg overlooks them.
Bramdon Kidd will not have a big game because he is not tall enough to play with Barnett and Leslie ! Kidd scored like 10 points in the last meeting ! Is Thacker still injured ?
blackcat, Prestonsburg is not overlooking Betsy Layne at all ! They want this game real bad because there the only team to beat pburg in the fieldhouse and How dirty the guy from serbia played !
Youre kidding me your calling Manae a dirty player when in the last meeting the balckcats were pulling on jerseys and fouling the crap out of BL. I can tell you BL is pumped and ready for this game and i cant wait to see the big blue win. GO BOBCATS WWWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Moderators...what is with allowing all the damn vulgarity on here? I thought you guys were supposed to stop shit like this.

Why do you feel the need to fill your statements with little four letter words like that? Be better than that.

????????????????????????????????????????????????
"blackcat" Wrote:Let's think here. South Floyd is probably the best 3 point shooting team in the region, and they have 3 of the best shooters. Now do you think that it was just an off night by SF, which doesn't happen often or was it because Prestonsburg's defenders had a hand in their face all night disrupting their shots?

I don't know if it's me or just people don't understand the concept of defense. My point is Prestonsburg caused SF to have a bad night, it wasn't because their shots weren't falling. They never had an open look all night.

I understand the concept of defense very well. But the point remains South Floyd does not move without the ball. Not discing the Blackcats, because they looked very good last night, but it's easy to defend a stationary object.
BOBKATS, BL did not kick the "tar" out of the Blackcats, they were beat by 5 and 7 pts. in the two meetings.
"catsfan072" Wrote:BOBKATS, BL did not kick the "tar" out of the Blackcats, they were beat by 5 and 7 pts. in the two meetings.

HMMMMMMMM...... I do think that still constitutes a defeat (two defeats at that) catsfan...
"bcat" Wrote:Actually Kidd had more than 6-8 points against AC, Look at the stats before you run your mouth.

"BBandG" Wrote:The only stats I have are scoring:

Thacker with 21 points, D Case with 11, Klokocar 10, Kidd 8, Craft 6, Witt 2, and B Case 2

Awwww how sad. Eat that! Confusederved:
evidentally Thacker is not injured... i mean he dominated against AC with 21 points....he was unstoppable.... watch out Pburg,if you guys get by with this it will definately be because of the refs... we will be lucky to get a good call!!
"BCF4L" Wrote:Awwww how sad. Eat that! Confusederved:

...And they tell me i need to be more mature. And coming from a high and mighty administrator too. Guess thats what you get with a 20 year old.
Boom goes the dynamite! :joystick:
"bobcatfan06" Wrote:evidentally Thacker is not injured... i mean he dominated against AC with 21 points....he was unstoppable.... watch out Pburg,if you guys get by with this it will definately be because of the refs... we will be lucky to get a good call!!

HELL YEAH! bobcatfan06. Bleed blue baby!

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! :wenumber1
"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:...And they tell me i need to be more mature. And coming from a high and mighty administrator too. Guess thats what you get with a 20 year old.
Boom goes the dynamite! :joystick:
If you think that I'm going to sit here and let someone tell me not to run my mouth over something that I know I said was right then you're badly mistaken. And quite frankly I don't see why you put your 2 cents in it cuz it was nothing to you. :big grin:
"BCF4L" Wrote:If you think that I'm going to sit here and let someone tell me not to run my mouth over something that I know I said was right then you're right. And quite frankly I see why you put your 2 cents in it cuz it was nothing to you.:

Easy girl, whoa nellie! :getwell:
I think both of these teams are capable of coming away with a victory, but I am going to have to give the nod to P'burg. The Blackcats are playing as well as anyone right now. I saw both of these teams play against Sheldon Clark and I think P'burg is the better team. Both of those reasons have nothing to do with why I picked and am pulling for P'burg tho. Mainly I just don't like the way Betsy Lane gets on here and brags about themselves, and I admire the way P'burg has remained humble after a huge win. Good luck Blackcats from this Cardinal fan.:thumb:
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:I think both of these teams are capable of coming away with a victory, but I am going to have to give the nod to P'burg. The Blackcats are playing as well as anyone right now. I saw both of these teams play against Sheldon Clark and I think P'burg is the better team. Both of those reasons have nothing to do with why I picked and am pulling for P'burg tho. Mainly I just don't like the way Betsy Lane gets on here and brags about themselves, and I admire the way P'burg has remained humble after a huge win. Good luck Blackcats from this Cardinal fan.:thumb:

Not all of BL fans get on here and run their mouths. I for one have some sense and know how to control myself and not act like a 10 yr old. I am so glad that Bobkats4life is suspended. They were getting on this BL's fan's last nerve. Why don't people just act their age? Every school has kids who get on here and trash talk and degrade other players and teams, but we as adults have to remember that they are what they are----KIDS.
Thank god he got suspended. He was gettin on my nerves.

With the backing of the blackcat nation i Think the Blackcats will win this one in a close one 77-71
Im taking besty lanye in this one...i think kidd will have a hugh game.
besty lanye-70
pburg-64
lol i wanna go jus cuz i hate betsy layne so bad....but i cant but im gonna say pburg by 8
You guys are welcome for the suspension. Smile
That's what he gets for talking about high and mighty administrator.
i'm take betsy layne
Even though Betsy Layne has handed them 2 losses this year, I believe Prestonsburg is definitely on top of their game at the right time of the year and will become the 2006 58th District Champs....Pburg by 5...
Humble!? What a laugh!
If Prestonsburg has to rely on their guard play to win this game they will get beat. They have the two best players in the district in Barnett and Leslie and they are among the top five in the entire region. If P'Burg does anything other than let them carry the load it will be a big mistake.
"StrikeoutKing" Wrote:Betsy Layne is unstoppable with Kidd, Witt, and the foreign kid underneath. P'Burg, however, has guards like no other team in the region in Stephens, McGuire, and Herrick. I think this will be an inside battle, with both teams trying to fould the other team's big men out. But I think Betsy Layne just has too much size and intensity down low for P'Burg to handle. If Prestonsburg wants to win this game, I believe they will have to rely on the guard play of Stephens, Herrick, McGuire, and Hughes off of the bench. Leslie and Barnette will score, but the 3 big men for Betsy Layne will offset them, and I think Stapleton and Thacker, as well as Case need to step up for this game. Should be a VERY intriguing match-up. But I'm taking Rose over Crisp!!!!!
"BCF4L" Wrote:You guys are welcome for the suspension. Smile
That's what he gets for talking about high and mighty administrator.

Thanks, I appreciate it boss.
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote:Thank god he got suspended. He was gettin on my nerves.

You people cant handle a little critical comment. BOOM back again
Boom Cya later.
Betsy Layne, go guys....listen not to the nay sayers. You have what it takes and you can win this game!

We believe!
im takin pburg
I think Kidd will have a good game in this one.... but the way I see it is, P-burg by 10 or more