• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs East Ridge 12/13
ER 64
P'burg 47
ER by 10
East Ridge 72
Prestonsburg 47
who are some key players for p'burg
Going to be interesting game for both teams. East Ridge (4-1) on the season. Prestonsburg (1-2) looks for first big win of the season.
East Ridge by 11
After hereing some things about p'burg ill take ER 70
p'burg 36
East Ridge.
Definitely East Ridge.
Tribe by about 14
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
East Ridge by 15+
ER by 15+
oK East Ridge lovers . Wheres your love for your team are ya'll sick:blondnurs. Though I'm not a fan . If the Ridge Warriors are as good as you believe they are . Since the Rigde Warriors beat LCC by what 3 , LCC beat P-burg by 33 . Then if the Ridge Warriors want me to believe their that good . No ifs ands or buts:moon: . Warriors have to win by 36 . And I can the phrase THE RIDGE WARRIORS . Go UK:igiveup:
so for ER to be good to you they half to win by 36 right?
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:oK East Ridge lovers . Wheres your love for your team are ya'll sick. Though I'm not a fan . If the Ridge Warriors are as good as you believe they are . Since the Rigde Warriors beat LCC by what 3 , LCC beat P-burg by 33 . Then if the Ridge Warriors want me to believe their that good . No ifs ands or buts. Warriors have to win by 36 . And I can the phrase THE RIDGE WARRIORS

You don't judge how good a team is by how much they win by when it's over 20 or more as the margin of victory, and you especially can't judge the talent of a team based on how other teams perform agaist one another. Each match-up of teams and players is different.
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:oK East Ridge lovers . Wheres your love for your team are ya'll sick. Though I'm not a fan . If the Ridge Warriors are as good as you believe they are . Since the Rigde Warriors beat LCC by what 3 , LCC beat P-burg by 33 . Then if the Ridge Warriors want me to believe their that good . No ifs ands or buts:moon: . Warriors have to win by 36 . And I can the phrase THE RIDGE WARRIORS . Go UK:igiveup:

HUH?

Anyways, ER by 30.
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:oK East Ridge lovers . Wheres your love for your team are ya'll sick:blondnurs. Though I'm not a fan . If the Ridge Warriors are as good as you believe they are . Since the Rigde Warriors beat LCC by what 3 , LCC beat P-burg by 33 . Then if the Ridge Warriors want me to believe their that good . No ifs ands or buts:moon: . Warriors have to win by 36 . And I can the phrase THE RIDGE WARRIORS . Go UK:igiveup:
^
14x-2/7+7=21x+2/7-7

solve for translation of gibberish nonsense.
East Ridge 64-54.
East Ridge runs away with this one by 29.
P'burg does not have the depth & size to stay in this one for very long. ER in a big way.
E.ridge Wrote:so for ER to be good to you they half to win by 36 right?

Hay Bro you had em by 34 . Thats the love I'm talking 'bout . u got it . :Clap:
East Ridge ( +2 will win easily )....
ER by 20+
ER 68 P'Burg 50
P'Burg by 3
Just heard P burg wins at East Ridge!