Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was there a foul to give
Listening on the radio and I thought leach said we had a foul to give
beore the bonus. If we did, HOW IN THE HELL do you not foul after
they inbound an dribble a second or two?
Yep! the almighty cal forgot to address that to his team
SPARTY Wrote:Yep! the almighty cal forgot to address that to his team

Not true at all. Teague just got off the radio and said they got ripped by Cal because the were supposed to foul on the inbounds And didn't.
also if u watched the game at the end THE ALMIGHTY CAL was grabbing his wrist and being the good lip reader i am could tell he said "WHY DIDNT U FOUL"

**** duke.
FBALL Wrote:Not true at all. Teague just got off the radio and said they got ripped by Cal because the were supposed to foul on the inbounds And didn't.

That is correct. And somebody didn't stick with their man like they were supposed to on that last 3.
DSRfan Wrote:Listening on the radio and I thought leach said we had a foul to give
beore the bonus. If we did, HOW IN THE HELL do you not foul after
they inbound an dribble a second or two?
There were 2 to give.
It's called freshman execution. It happens.
TheRealVille Wrote:There were 2 to give.

And the refs took the game? Uk still had fouls to give lmao
SPARTY Wrote:And the refs took the game? Uk still had fouls to give lmao

Still not speaking English?
Fouls to give, and poor footwork on three point defense! Lot's of excuses, but today, IU took advantage of what they were given! You let a team shoot 60% from the three point line, you have to STOP saying the opposition is shooting out of their @$$ and say that the Cats must get better in their 3 point defense!
SPARTY Wrote:And the refs took the game? Uk still had fouls to give lmao

Sparty man you have to admit it wasnt the best called game! Thats just part of going to Indy though. Im sure teams that come to rupp and play feel the same way with the refs there.... I dont think it matters about the number fouls, if I were Indiana I would have fouled UK every position because they cant make freethrows apparently
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Truth^^. Also, our defense is great, but weakspot's were obviously exposed. They will be addressed and fixed, you can believe that.

And as usual, we suck at free throws.
vundy33 Wrote:Truth^^. Also, our defense is great, but weakspot's were obviously exposed. They will be addressed and fixed, you can believe that.

And as usual, we suck at free throws.

Hmm, I remember a Memphis team that couldn't fix that issue, and you can believe THAT!!!!:HitWall:

:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Hmm, I remember a Memphis team that couldn't fix that issue, and you can believe THAT!!!!:HitWall:

:biggrin:

lol, that's exactly why I didn't include that as something that will be fixed. That's one thing I disagree with Cal on, his lack of practice on free-throws.
Freethrows wins games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"