Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 88 - Phelps 32
Best team in region, can't wait until Thursday when they play Cordia
Please.......what are these two teams doing hookin up...
Its not just the fact that Phelps is this bad, but Knott is this good. Phelps beat Paintsville not long before this game
Congrats KCC
Phelps isn't a terrible team...

KCC went to Phelps last year.. Phelps came to Hindman this year.

Ready for Thursday.. I don't think the game will be close but I do think the atmosphere will be charged.
Perry is the King of the 14th Region until someone around here beats them and thats without Jaysean Paige. Jaysean gets eligible, ITS OVER for everyone else.
Interesting... I have watched them twice this season.. wouldn't really call them a KING.. or anyone else in the region just yet..
warmachine Wrote:Perry is the King of the 14th Region until someone around here beats them and thats without Jaysean Paige. Jaysean gets eligible, ITS OVER for everyone else.

That's what Mayfield said!
It was 19-12 until Cameron went off in the 2nd and Phelps never recovered.

Phelps is still playing without their best gaurd and KCC is good, very good. If they shoot like they did last night they are going to be hard to beat, as I say they hit 10-12 3's.
That whole thing I said about the Phelps/Paintsville game. Yeah, I rest my case.
I knew Hazard could beat Mayfield all along. Posted it earlier this year.

If Jaysean would of played football for Mayfield, Mayfield would of beaten Hazard. Jaysean is a FREAK OF NATURE. He is a one man wrecking crew unlike anyone the 14th Region has ever saw before. Put him with Braxton Beverly and NOBODY will play with the Dores, well nobody in this region. The KHSAA dont want this guy to play ball in Kentucky. Thats why its taking so long to get him eligible. When he gets eligible this week, there will be a lot of unhappy coaches in the area.
warmachine Wrote:I knew Hazard could beat Mayfield all along. Posted it earlier this year.

If Jaysean would of played football for Mayfield, Mayfield would of beaten Hazard. Jaysean is a FREAK OF NATURE. He is a one man wrecking crew unlike anyone the 14th Region has ever saw before. Put him with Braxton Beverly and NOBODY will play with the Dores, well nobody in this region. The KHSAA dont want this guy to play ball in Kentucky. Thats why its taking so long to get him eligible. When he gets eligible this week, there will be a lot of unhappy coaches in the area.

You JaySean's manager or little brother or something? :biggrin:
No but he is that good. You will see soon enough if he gets eligible.
warmachine Wrote:I knew Hazard could beat Mayfield all along. Posted it earlier this year.

And don't forget unhappy parents of PCC players that will lose playing time to him!
Panther Thunder Wrote:That whole thing I said about the Phelps/Paintsville game. Yeah, I rest my case.

Why hate on Phelps all the time?
PHS3 Wrote:Why hate on Phelps all the time?
I rarely do. It was just when I gave my honest observations from watching a game someone basically tried to say I was wrong about Phelps.
Ouch!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[quote=PHS3]Why hate on Phelps all the time?[/QRe

I mean really like Phelps is soooooo cocky.haha Hate on somebody else.
Knox Central with a big win over state powerhouse Phelps.

Stay with us now, don't go into shock, your loosing conciousness, not enough blood is getting to your brain. This thread is about Knott Central and Phelps. Hazard? Mayfield? Reference to Perry Central? Your shot group is all over the place!
Mike,
I will post whatever I want to when I want to. You want me to congratulate on Hazard for winning the All A Football Title again or something? Well good job Hazard. I think Hazard could beat Trinity.
WideRight05 Wrote:Knox Central with a big win over state powerhouse Phelps.

You're a small fry shy of a happy meal, aren't you?!
warmachine Wrote:No but he is that good. You will see soon enough if he gets eligible.
We'll see. I can't understand why it is taking so long for them to clear his eligibility. I mean, from what I've read, his father got an IT job with a coal company and moved here. As long as he is really working for them, has established a residence here, etc., I just don't see what the issue is. Grades? Acceptance of academic credits (if it's anything like the college reviews of credit transfers, I understand, because that is one screwed up process!), or what? Just don't see why they would have such an issue with him playing ball here, you (and others, in all fairness) are almost making it sound like some kind of vendetta against him.
PHSForever Wrote:We'll see. I can't understand why it is taking so long for them to clear his eligibility. I mean, from what I've read, his father got an IT job with a coal company and moved here. As long as he is really working for them, has established a residence here, etc., I just don't see what the issue is. Grades? Acceptance of academic credits (if it's anything like the college reviews of credit transfers, I understand, because that is one screwed up process!), or what? Just don't see why they would have such an issue with him playing ball here, you (and others, in all fairness) are almost making it sound like some kind of vendetta against him.

The khsaa is showing their power, thats all!!! If commish doesnt like Amis thats fine. It shouldnt be taken out on the 17ur old kid. He is as good as warmachine says, hopefully everyone will see soon enough.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Best team in region, can't wait until Thursday when they play Cordia

:please::igiveup:
I guess PCC didn't win region last year, I forgot....
Congrats KCC on the win - I'd like to try and be at the Cordia game tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a show.
warmachine Wrote:Mike,
I will post whatever I want to when I want to. You want me to congratulate on Hazard for winning the All A Football Title again or something? Well good job Hazard. I think Hazard could beat Trinity.

It's your world dude, I'm just living in it for now. That is great that you can post whatever and whenever you want to. I am glad you have that privilege. That is called FREEDOM! Something I have helped protect for most of my adult life!

Def. any of the rights common to all citizens under a modern constitutional government: We enjoy the privileges of a free people.