Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zach Harris Soph RB
Richard Skinner does a great job, but keeps calling Harris a JR. Just wanted to make a note he's a sophomore. Runs and built like he's in college, but only a sophomore Skinner.
^ Yes, he is a Sophomore. A missed sophomore that went to CCHS middle school and sure could have been used this year by the Camels Sad He's a great kid!
He would probably go down as the greatest Camel ever. NCC probably missed him too considering his brother went there. Good to see he decided to go to a top notch academic and football power.
I heard Harris will be granted another Jr season next year. He will be a 2yr Jr.
Wideleft01 Wrote:I heard Harris will be granted another Jr season next year. He will be a 2yr Jr.

I think Dale probably bought him another year. He is supposed to be a senior at Campbell Co. The Highlands boosters snuck into his house at night, ripped him from his parents arms and Dale brainwashed him into another bluebird drone.

Hell Pat Towles is a 27 year old Iraq War vet and was rebuilt in Dales' laboratory like Darth Vader.