Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(11) Xavier 82 - (20) Vanderbilt 70
SEC gets a beatdown by little Tu Holloway. The prediction thread about how great Vandy was at home was entertaining though
Vandy had this game won with 4 minutes to go, then Tu Holloway and Mark Lyons said no and took the game from them. Vandy needs to get tougher
The little guys for Xavier are legit!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
toussaints Wrote:Vandy had this game won with 4 minutes to go, then Tu Holloway and Mark Lyons said no and took the game from them. Vandy needs to get tougher

Well they sure got "Out Toughed" tonight! Tu punched them right in the mouth and all they did was sit back and watch him call Vandy "His House"!
Well, I guess this proves why Xavier is ranked 11th in the country!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Tu Holloway pretty much tea-bagged the entire Vandy team tonight and they acted like they liked it...

Hell of a game though. Vandy had this one like 8 times, just couldn't hold on.
What is really awesome about this game, Vandy got beat at home!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I wouldnt get to carried away though about vandy loosing these 2 home this early! I still say they are a VERY VERY dangerous team and by march, they will be able to play with the best of them! Vandy is a solid team with alot of expierence but holloway is the man and got the job done last night! COngrats to xavier
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wasn't Vandy without a starter tonight? Maybe I am just thinking it, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Wasn't Vandy without a starter tonight? Maybe I am just thinking it, lol.

Were they? I dont know I didnt really watch mcuch of the game besides the last 5 minutes and OT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Late in the game when Vandy had there best players on the bench for a breather is when the game changed. What did Xavier go on like a 10 to 0 run when they were out? That helped them get into overtime and from there momentum just took over and vandy fell apart.