Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No. 3 Arkansas at No. 1 LSU (Black Friday)
Who wins and Why?
LSU is the best team in the nation, Arkansas will be on an emotional high playing for their teammate who tragically passed, but it will not be enough to beat the Bayou Bengals.

LSU 24
Arkansas 7
I'm taking LSU but by a very small margin.

If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
geauxtigers75 Wrote:LSU is the best team in the nation, Arkansas will be on an emotional high playing for their teammate who tragically passed, but it will not be enough to beat the Bayou Bengals.

LSU 24
Arkansas 7

I agree that the Tigers win this game and I know I am crazy but I would rather face LSU in the championship game. My Dawgs seem to match up better with them. I am still not sure they could beat Alabama again and it seems to me the only thing we learned from their game is who has a better feild goal kicker!

My pick :

Tigers 31

Razorbacks 17Confusedinglepar
This game is at LSU. I think that's 10 points right there against such a young team as Arkansas. I think LSU wins this by 17.
Im gonna LSU because they are stupid talented.
^ They are good too....
Arkansas has been doing wild stuff lately....

gimme the Razorbacks lol
LSU
They've proven they can cover teams that run a spread style offense, by handily beating Oregon in Week 1, and I expect no different in this one. I like Stardust's prediction. LSU by 17.
The Hawgs has won 3/4 games against LSU. Give me the Hawgs in this one.

Arkansas-24
LSU-17