Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville losses Mike Marra
Louisville Wing Mike Marrar tore his ACL in tonight's game.

Big loss for Loserville
When it rains, it pours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IMO ....

Lville's Season = DONE
Tough loss for Pitino. They still have a good team and will be dangerous when it gets tourney time like Pitino's teams always are..
This has a bigger impact on the bench strength than anything else. Foul trouble may require Pitino to back off his press more often
CuJo Wrote:Tough loss for Pitino. They still have a good team and will be dangerous when it gets tourney time like Pitino's teams always are..

Well said, agreed.
I hate this so bad! Already 6 injuries this season! However some good news is ware is saying he is cleared by the NCAA via twitter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
So sad that pitino keeps injurying his players like that! WOnt be long he will be getting the boot! A team cant have a coach that keeps allowing injures to happen like this!
SPARTY Wrote:So sad that pitino keeps injurying his players like that! WOnt be long he will be getting the boot! A team cant have a coach that keeps allowing injures to happen like this!

Dude, you can hate on the cats all ya want but dont hate on my cards, and even if you do you should make some sense about it! Can you explain how Pitino hurt the players? and how he ALLOWED that to happen? injuries something nobody ALLOWS happen! What did he do last night? poor water on the floor so marra would blow a knee? or did he take a hammer to it during a timeout? Maybe you need to think about SH!T before you say it. Thats just ridciuluous! Most injuries happen right in front of us! And u can quit trying to start stuff with PM all the time too! thats childish my friend!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:IMO ....

Lville's Season = DONE

Someone obviously doesn't know "Louisville" basketball. Marra averaged 6 points a game last year. Were not going to miss that at all with the new Freshaman Lousivlle brought in. Behanan him self is already averaging 12 points a game. That's double what Marra was. So no ones season is done.
KState Wrote:Someone obviously doesn't know "Louisville" basketball. Marra averaged 6 points a game last year. Were not going to miss that at all with the new Freshaman Lousivlle brought in. Behanan him self is already averaging 12 points a game. That's double what Marra was. So no ones season is done.

Something else will cum up i'm sure. They have had just terrible luck the last few years.:Shaking:
KState Wrote:Someone obviously doesn't know "Louisville" basketball. Marra averaged 6 points a game last year. Were not going to miss that at all with the new Freshaman Lousivlle brought in. Behanan him self is already averaging 12 points a game. That's double what Marra was. So no ones season is done.

I dont want to know Lville basketball lol.
You can keep taking Kentuckys leftovers..... I hear Stacey Poole JR is available :hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont want to know Lville basketball lol.
You can keep taking Kentuckys leftovers..... I hear Stacey Poole JR is available :hilarious:

Well why even say you think Louisville's season is Done with Marra being hurt?? That doesn't make any sense at all. Why even comment in this thread lol
Blackshear is probably out the rest of the year too. Not to mention several other key injuries. Louisville is going to struggle early on and is not a top ten caliber team anymore.
KState Wrote:Well why even say you think Louisville's season is Done with Marra being hurt?? That doesn't make any sense at all. Why even comment in this thread lol

Lville's season was done from the get go.
@Aslan - I don't doubt it and completely agree that Louisville will struggle early this season because of all the injuries.

@RunItUpTheGut - I just believe someone is a Louisville hater :Shaking:
KState Wrote:@Aslan - I don't doubt it and completely agree that Louisville will struggle early this season because of all the injuries.

@RunItUpTheGut - I just believe someone is a Louisville hater :Shaking:

Fo sho.
I can tpersonally guarantee you that Lville is high on my shit list.
I cant wait for Lville this year...
Agreed Aslan. They'll struggle in the first part of the season, which is expected. Also don't think they're a top 10 team anymore either...we shall see though.
Shame for Louisville!